chapter 30

It's Saturday and let's say everyone went crazy. Everyone was inside a overheated gym that its AC was not working so well. Which caused Mayra to regret wearing a black dress but she had to bear with it now.

"This so boring why can't they hurry up in their." Mayra said as as she use her cap as a fan.

"Hey we only have ten more minutes to wait you know." Aaron said as he stood near the next row.

"Hey tomorrow you have to be at the wedding right I can't wait to see you dance."Kevin said as he stood behind her. While Melissa stood in front of her and Sebastian behind Kevin. Summer was with Kenya and Ronald. While Aaron and Brandon were just chilling with the thought

"Unfortunately yes and since I can't do anything about it I have to practice the dance they asked us to do. Lucky for me it's the waltz so I'm happy to have that." Mayra said as she kept fanning herself. She notice Aaron kept looking at the boys and would glare at the them since she's wearing a dress again.

"Well guess we're going in since someone is now taking a row at a time now." Kevin said as they saw the first row go in. As they got each row Mayra put her cap back on and followed everyone else.

After hearing the speech of the how the school year and stuff they asked her to get up which she did and went to the front.

"Now a few words from one of our students. The top of her class." The president said as he announced her to come up. Once she got there she took a deep breath.

"We are all gather here today to celebrate for our friends our family and our loved ones. Look I got to be honest with all of you. That at first I hated everyone and didn't like many people, but little by little I started to enjoy being around a lot of people. Not because of all the secret's many had but because I saw more to life then black and white. I saw color for the first time in my own world and over the four hard school years I can't say I hate it. I actually loved it. So when we leave here our world that we had in school was a like a world of black and white. Once we leave this place our world will be filled with color. Some day we will look back and have a few laughs here and there. Remember the good old times with our buddies. Just like Aqua from kingdom Hearts quoted 'power is born with your heart. When the time is right, you need to look inside yourself and you'll find it there.' This quote not only inspired me but it also helped me a lot. That what we have in our hearts will lead us to make our dreams come to a reality. So lets what we're made of as the class of 2016." Everyone clapped while she went down the stairs to sit back down again.

"Thank that was heart warming speech. Now I'll be calling one by one and everyone please come to get your diploma." The people to announce the manes started to call everyone full name and what they achieve in school.

After what seem like forever they finish calling all 148 students. It would have been 150 if the two girls would have live from that day. As they were told to stand they got their tassel and we're told to move it to the right announcing this year's graduates. That let them throw their hats in the air yelling out of happiness that they no longer have to stick around anymore. As they guided them out of the building they all got together for the last group hug they'll have. Before they could leave someone was waiting for them.

"Tatiana what are you doing here?" Summer asked.

"I would like to say thank you for saving that day. Even after all the bullying I did to you. You saved me and for that thank you."

"Hey I was willing to let you die but since I didn't want that guy to be free. Well I guess you can say it's a win-win since not only we saved your life, but we also put something in past behind us now." Mayra said as she smiled.

"Right but I would like to be friends since I'll be moving to California this week. I would like to stay in touch who knows one day we'll laugh about." She said as she hold her hand towards them.

"Yeah one day we will."

"I'll see you around I guess bye." And like that she left.

"Well shall we go then. I do believe that my future husband is waiting for me." Kevin said as he ran to find Andrew.

"You know once we finish college and all that stuff. I think I'll be back to do my hacking and info stuff again. I'll probably be like this my whole life and not care about." Aaron said as he grab Mayra's hand.

"Yeah but who knows what the future holds for everyone." Mayra said as they saw their families. Aaron introduce her to his mother and father. Who by far were the exact opposite of him and welcomed her like they're already married. Aaron met her family which scared him since her father threaten if he messed with her he'll go missing.

And just like Kenya and Ronald families they seem happy to finally see them happy. Even though Ronald did seem nervous around her mother. Melissa family seem very happy and proud for her. While Brandon's family were happy to see that she wasn't what many thought she would be.

At the same time Sebastian met Summer's parents. Who were happy to meet him and his family and ask to make sure to keep her happy. Summer greeted his family as they seem happy she was a sweet girl.

"Summer come one we have to take one last foto together!" Melissa yelled as she and Sebastian grab each other's hand. They join the others and on three they all jumped in the air while holding hands.

"You know what it be crazy if we come back one day. An you all happen to marry each other high school sweethearts." Kevin said as Andrew hold his hand.

"Carefull what you wish for because you might get it." Summer said as she thought that this would be the last time they'll see each other again. Her and Mayra are going to New York together. Melissa and Kenya will be going to Dallas for SMU. Kevin is studing fashion and will be going to the art Institute along with Ronald for video game design. Brandon is heading to to Kansas city and study there to be a teacher. Aaron and Sebastian are going to the police academy to work as private investigators.

'One day our paths will cross again and I can't wait for that.'