chapter 13

"Summer are you alright?" Kevin asked while they were in class. Sebastian sitting next to her was a bit worried as well.

"You haven't spoken ever since you got here. Do you not feel well?"Sebastian asked.

"No I'm fine." She said as laid her head down.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" She said as she closed her eyes.

"Where's Mayra she's never late?" Kevin asked as saw the empty seat.
Summer thought back to what Mayra told her.

Flash back

"Listen I'm going to gone for a few days. I'll be back and things will go back to normal. At least I hope." Mayra said as she took her duffel bag.

Along she took the bag that she asked Melanie to hide. She began to text someone and locked her phone.

"What about money and food." Gaby asked as she just finish putting Melanie to bed.

"I got some to last me for a while but I'll be back. I just have to take care of some stuff and come back."

"Alright but what about school." Kenya asked.

"Don't worry they'll think I'm sick. Either way I can still get into the system and hack the school security cameras. If anything happens to you guys I'll get them back when I come back. Plus you guys will be there so make sure no one hurt Summer okay." Mayra said with a confident smile. She looked at them while she walk towards the door.

"I'm counting on you guys to protect our friends." And like that she left out the door.

End

That was three days ago and Summer has been worry sick for her friend. Kevin and Sebastian didn't even know she left. Then again knowing her she'll pop back up when least expected.

"Hey Summer!" She snapped out of her trance and saw that everyone was leaving.

"Come on we have to go to our second class" Kevin said. She began to get her stuff and walk with him. He was talking about his three month anniversary with Andrew but she wasn't even listening.

"Okay for real what's wrong you're  never like this." He said as she looked at him.

"It's nothing important just worried for Mayra she's been gone for three days and by the looks of things everyone seem to be on edge." She said ad she saw how people were running to class.

"Well yeah she has all the answers to all the exams the school has. No one else can hack into the system like her. So they're doing everything to pass their class." Kevin said as he moved her away from the door.

"It's best to stay away from all the doors since everyone will be doing this until she comes back." He said as he sat at the pair desk.

"Still I hope she comes back."

~~~~~~

"Three days and nothing." Aaron said as he tap his desk with the pencil. Ronald and Brandon were in the same class with him. They could tell he was mad that she hadn't shown up at school.

"Dude maybe she ran away."

"I highly doubt that she would run off. She has people she cares about here more then her own life."

"Maybe she's taking care of something she wants no one to get involved." Ronald said as he read his book.

"Maybe" Aaron said as he stop the tapping.