chapter 2

Days went by and Sebastian hanged out with Kevin's Summer and Mayra. Turn out that he has at some classes with them.

1. Government: with all three of them
2. Computer science: with Mayra
3. English IV: with Kevin
4. Microbiology: with Kevin 
5. Student aid: with Summer
6. Calculus: with Mayra
7. Dance IV: with Summer and Kevin

He notice that Summer was shy around him all the time. She would always apologize for whatever Mayra did. So like always Mayra would be talking about some juice stuff that happen at some party.

"Mayra for real how did you get in if she hates your guts." Kevin asked as she smiled.

"Let's just say I know how to sneak into people's houses. Like for an example I heard some really strange noises coming from your room two days ago. And yes the day your parents went out to go see your abuela. Meaning he was at your house I would say 8 o'clock or somewhere around there." His eyes widen.

"How the heck did you know about my parents being gone." He said in embarrassment.

"Guys please be more quiet we don't want a scene here." Summer said as she ate her sandwich.

"Oh come on Kevin everyone in this whole school knows. If they want information about someone they want to know they come to me. For an example a girl with glasses and dark brown hair will show up in three... two.. one"

"Um... excuse me are you Mayra?"

"Yep what do you need Jessica."

"Um by any chance you know the answers of the math test that they're giving tomorrow?"

"Yep do have something to pay for this information. Or do we make a special deal."

"What's the special deal."

"When two weeks are up you pay up your debt with me as well as the fee. So what do you say?"

"Alright I'll take the deal. So the answers."

"It's the Mr.green tests right. Here the amount you need to pay is there too." Mayra said as she looked at her phone and saw the answer.

"Thank you I'll make sure have the money by then." She said as she ran off.

"What's that about?" Summer asked.

"Hey Mayra any late payers." Two girls asked as they walked up to them.

"Yo Kenya. Hey Meli. You only got two guys they forgot to pay today. Make sure to show them what happens when they mess with our business." Mayra said to them as they nodded.

"Who are they?" Sebastian asked as they seem surprised to see a new face at the table.

"I'm Melissa but call me Meli for short." Melissa said she had dark caramel skin and had shoulder length dark brown hair with light tips. She had dark brown eyes and was taller than Summer and the other girl.

"And I'm Kenya." Kenya said as she waved. She had light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Unlike Meli and Mayra she was a bit shorter then them.

"Mayra what do you really do with this information. All the secret's that many try to keep you quiet. What do you do with it?" Summer asked.

"If the payment is higher then I give them the information. Unless the pay with extra cash then I keep it safe. That's is if they can have the money in time." She said as they seemed shocked about this new discovery.

"Ah I see your that info broker. The only person that no one can get information on. Unless it's another info broker." Sebastian said.

"Correct I gather all the information on every person. Even what restaurants secret recipes and ingredients. I have it all saved up in my brain. Imagen how many times I snuck around the town to get all the information on every single person." She said with a smile.

"What about us Mayra?" Summer said as she looked at her.

"Oh don't worry I keep your information top secret. You see I keep my friends a secret not even the highest bid can get these files in my brain. So you guys have nothing to worry about." Mayra said as she smiled.

"Hey you!" It was Tatiana again and this time she was mad.

"I need information about Summer that girl next you." She said as she looked like she would kill her.

"Why do you want to know about her."

"Just tell me I have the money right here and now."

"Sorry no can do." She said as she sip her cherry slushy.

"What do mean no."

"I mean you can't have her information not even if you pay more than normal price. So I suggest you leave." She said as she gave her a glare.

"Not until you give me that information."

"Girls would you do the honors of escorting the princess out of my face." Mayra said as they both grab her arms and legs and drop her in a trash can that had some trash already in it.

"Thanks you girls. I'll keep you guys safe after all the principal wants to keep quiet about his budget." She said with a grin. As they left to take care of business for her.

"So everything we do you already know about. Wait even my secret boyfriend?!" Kevin asked in shock.

"In all honesty I don't stick around when you and him are doing that. Be happy that I let you two have that ever since I found out what you do when you're home alone. I make sure to go and leave you guys alone for the night." She said as she shudder from the memory.

Sebastian thought it was funny on how they are so different. He notice how Summer was trying to clam down Kevin from doing any dangerous things.

'She may be shy but she's a really great girl to have around.' He thought as they kept on arguing and goofing off.