chapter 28

When Mayra found Kenya and Ronald she walked quietly as possible to them. They saw her and motion her to come as they saw him walking to get something from the side.

"Let's go we have to leave now." Mayra said.

"He's in there with another girl. I don't know if she's awake or not." Kenya whispered as they saw through the cracks.

"She looks badly hurt." Kenya said as she saw through the crack.

"What do we do if we leave her then she might die if we don't he'll get all of us." Ronald said as they saw him bring a box full of ribbons and girly things.

"I think lace would fit you you well my little doll."

"Okay I got an idea I'll distract him you two get her out. If it's rope cut it with this I have a few more blades with me." Mayra said as she gave them one of her blades.

"Woah nice blade way better than Aaron's blades

"Woah nice blade way better than Aaron's blades."

"I know a guy. Go hide behind that door and wait for him to come out. Once he's out you two get her out of here. I'll see you out there once I out run him." Mayra said as she grab another blade that look the same as they had except it's silver and had a hole on the side.

~~~~

While everyone got Tatiana in the truck where Kevin and Andrew were at. They saw Kenya and Ronald running but Ronald was carrying another girl.

"Hey where's Mayra?" Summer ask.

"She distracting the guy while we got her out. We need to take them to a hospital now she's badly hurt." Kenya said as they saw how badly hurt the other is.

"You guys take them well stay for her now go. I'm not leaving my girl alone with that psycho." Aaron said as he got a blade out.

"Andrew you drive them to the hospital

"Andrew you drive them to the hospital. I'll stay here." Kevin said as he got out of the car.

"Wait you can't what if-" Andrew began but stop when he saw his smile.

"I have to stay I need to see the end of this nightmare it has to be done. Plus I made a promise to you a long time ago. I'll live to see you again." Kevin said as he walk to the other car.

"Kevin if your staying take this at least. It might help you in a way." Kenya said as she handed him the metal bat and Mayra's flip blade that they use to cut the rope.

"Right thanks." They nodded and drove away while Andrew saw him from the mirror.

'Be safe you guys.'

~~~~

"Come out come out where ever you are. There's no one here to save you little girl."

"Really then why are you so sure about that. I could just be a decoy for others to escape. Maybe the police are coming as we speak and your 'dolls' have escaped now. After all there's no way you can have know if I came alone or not." Mayra said as she was on some rubble.

"Really then why aren't they here to help you?" He kept walking around seeing if he could find her.

"Please they know how I am. I am one of the two info brokers in this town. Plus being able to track you would be easy as I did to track that girl here. You should have been more careful with technology." Just as he saw her sitting there smiling like innocently.

He began to walk towards her just he was a few feet away. She got up and gave her signature smirk when ever she cause trouble.

"You know last time we saw each other you hurt my best friend. Not only did you hurt her but you also cause her memory loss. So guess what since you caused her harm so long ago let's make it even." She pull out another flip blades.

"So after so long you are all grown up. I wonder how your friends are probably the same as before. The thought of you finding me and facing me tells me you must have a death wish." He smiled as brought his knifes out.

"Let's see how long you can last in my little game. If you can catch me or mange to cut me I'll keep your location a secret. If you can't then the cops will come by right about five minutes once I send this message in three.. two... one." Just as she send the message. He went straight to stab her but dodge his blow.

"Your going have to do better than that." She said as she ran to the door. She mange to stay light on her feet. After a few minutes of him falling from the dibbry of the building

"This is going to be easy."

~~~~

Aaron was impatient for Mayra to come out. After five minutes of waiting and hearing a guy yelling. Also hearing someone laughing the police arrive.

"Summer where's Mayra?" Mr. Moon said as they heard someone laughing.

"I think she's still inside distracting the guy."

"GOD DAMN WHEN I GET YOUR DEAD YOU LITTLE-" They heard some one yelled.

"I guess she's doing a good job?" Kevin said as he they saw someone running out.

"There she is" just as Aaron saw her they saw a man in his late 30's tall.

"Come on man if you can't out run me what chances do you have with the cops." She yelled as the man began to run towards her.

"Woah didn't think she was that carzy." Sebastian said as they saw how he swing his knife.

"I think he's losing it. Hey Mr. Moon I think now is a good time to help her."

"Right men let's go" He said as the brought their guns out. Just they came a few feet closer Mayra just threw her blade saw it made a direct hit in his right arm.

"That was for messing with me and my friends." She said as the cops restrain him from any further movement.

"Your going away for a very long time. Hope you had fun." Mr. Moon said as they drag him away. They stood far so he could see but notice them and smiled.

"Your crazy to do this kinda of work you know." Kevin said as he handed her the blade that Kenya gave him.

"Who ever said I was sane to begin with. Being a normal person is boring to me I like this kinda of fun." Mayra said as made sure the blade was in and put it in her pocket.

"I honestly think you info brokers have a death wish." Kevin said as he avoid another hit from the head.

Just as they were about to leave the guy escape grab the gun from the cops and shot.

"I think he's crazier than you."

Aaron got his blade out and aim to him mange to get his other arm. Then he got another blade and aim it towards his leg. The cops got the gun away and made sure the handcuffs were secured properly.

"It's over now but how will we get our knifes back."

"Don't worry I'll talk to Mr. Moon about it. I'm sure he can get them back." Mayra said as she kiss his cheeks which made him smile.

"Come on you two let's go check how those two girls are doing." Summer said as she sat in the drive seat.

"Just don't drive crazy like you did that one time." Summer just smile as she turn the car on and began to drive towards the closest hospital.