chapter 4

Everyone left Mayra alone until she found the sender. Summer was on the couch think about the lie they sent. Kenya went to the door to get the pizza that arrived. While Andrew payed for it and handed him the tip.

"Found the sender. I'll be back I have to deal with this. Kevin Andrew keep an eye on her until I come back. Meli Kenya let's go and take care of this brat. As for you Sebastian keep her distracted." Mayra whispered to him as Melissa and Kenya went with her.

"If she's taking them it's serious." Kevin said as he got some water for Summer.

"Wait what do you mean by that?"

"If she takes them with her it means she going to be unable to hold back. Meli and Kenya are her friends ever since their parents became business partners. Mayra parents are very serious about business. They even asked if she was willing to go to take care some business for them as well in Mexico city, but her Spanish is a bit rusty sometimes." Summer said as hugged her knees.

"Now that you mention it she's always at your place when she's not doing business." Kevin said.

"Well we have a lot in commen she's very different from when she with all of us. I guess she feels at peace here because it's quiet and no one bothers her." Summer said as she smiled.

"You really care about her huh?" Sebastian said with a smile.

"Well ever since I could remember she was always there. I was pushed around but she scared them off. She very different from everyone that it makes me wonder how is it that were friends?" She said.

"You want to know why?" Kevin said as looked at them.

"She different because she's not afraid to be different and she cares about here loved ones." He said.

"Wow coming from you it sound like you never fight with her." Sebastian said.

"We have our moments but that's how we know we care about each other. She may be a annoying flea but she's my annoying flea." He said with a smile.

"Well I'm glad to have friends like you guys." Summer said as she smiled.

~~~~~~

Mayra was driving with Melissa and Kenya to the one person that got her in a bad mood. They arrive at Tatiana place and saw everyone drinking and dancing. They walked up to the house and open the door. Melissa and Kenya were holding metal bats that they put in her car sometimes. Everyone saw them and move out of the way.

Once they reach their target Mayra tap her shoulder. When she turn she got punch in the face and everyone stopped and saw.

"I gave you a warning last time and you crossed the line." She said as Tatiana got up.

"What mad that is the truth about your friend when it's the truth?" She said as she mock her.

"Your are so wrong. Hey girls why don't you show what happen when you cross the line." She said as they grab their bats and start smashing windows and anything that can be broken.

"Stop!" Tatiana said as she try to get to them. Mayra grab her by the hair and grab one of her knifes she had near her neck.

"Where are you going I'm not done with you. You owe me more than apology now. So let's go outside and finish out conversation." She said as drag her and walked to the pool area. Once they were out side everyone step away from them.

"You think you can have everything just by threatening them. Let me give you a news flash I'm the one with that power. As of today if you dare hurt or even talk bad to Summer I'll be coming here again and I'll make sure to give you a much worse experience than this." Mayra said as she push her to the pool and walk away.

"Meli Kenya let's go." Mayra said as she walked towards the exit.

They left in time and she call the police saying a party went overboard around the neighborhood.

"Hey don't mention what we did to Summer. She has too much on her shoulders I don't need her to worry about this." They nodded.

"At least we got to smash all her stuff I also destroy some stuff in her room." Melissa said as she smiled.

"Hey at least you took some pictures before the smash fest." Kenya asked as Mayra smiled

"Oh I got more than pictures."

Time skip

After so long of a wait they heard some doors close and front door open and saw Mayra, Melissa and Kenya.

"Yo sorry we were late. That took longer then we thought it would take. Plus we a very nice chat with that liar. So did you guys eat without us."

"No Summer wanted to wait so we can all eat together." Kevin said as Andrew got the plates.

"Oh that's so sweet of you Summer." She said as she hugged Summer.

"Can't breath Mayra."

"Alright let's eat I'm starving." They smiled at her cheerful attitude.

"Oh Summer don't worry about that message anymore we took care of it." Melissa said as she ate her slice of pizza.

"Do I really want to know what happen." All three of them smiled and laugh.

"I think it's better to not know what we did to convince that person to stop." Kenya said as they agreed. She just shrugged her shoulders and continue to eat with everyone.