10/The Old Days

Last time...

It was late by the time they had collected themselves as best as possible. Felix carried Sean to bed, like a newly wed couple crossing the threshold. They made out for a while longer, holding each other under the covers, enjoying the taste and feel of each other's soft lips. They fell asleep peacefully like this, intertwined limbs keeping them as close as possible, bringing a feeling of serenity and contentment. At last, Sean was perfectly happy for the way things were going.

This time...

Smut warning, but there's also fluff.

Felix sat on the edge of the bed, his Irish lover peacefully asleep a few feet away from him. It warmed Felix's heart, to see the cute boy's green hair everywhere in his face. He leaned down, and gently laid a kiss on Sean's soft lips. He didn't wake up from it, and so Felix resumed to slip out of bed.

He walked into the living room naked, his morning erection at full mast. Instead of jerking off like he usually would've, he let it be free. What's the point in covering up if you're in a house with someone you love?

Felix started the oven. Even if he sucked at making pancakes, he knew how to work some eggs. Boiled, scrambled, fried, you name it, if it involved eggs Felix knew how to make it. He went to the pantry and put an apron on, he couldn't afford burning his dick.

As he got out his ingredients to make some scrambled eggs, a not so discreet Sean came stumbling sheepishly and naked out of their room. His hair was a mess, and his eyes were still half closed when he mumbled, "Murnunbeebay." Felix smiled at how Sean slurred his words.

"Babe, if you're tired, go to back to bed, I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready."

Sean stood dazed for a second, then stumbled into Felix's arms, and pulled him down into a sleepy kiss. It wasn't long before Sean realized his boyfriend was very much awake underneath the apron. He started to grind against Felix's hardness, causing the taller boy to throw his head back and let out soft moans. Felix fumbled back against the counter. Sean attacked Felix's neck with kisses and soft bites. Felix's breath hitched and he grabbed Sean's plump ass, spreading the soft cheeks.

"You could take me right now if you wanted to, Felix," Sean said in  a very thick Irish accent.

"I can't," Felix said, taking his hands off of his boyfriend.

Sean pouted, "Why not?"

"Because, baby boy," He kissed Sean on his swollen lips,"I have to finish breakfast first." He slapped Sean's ass, and returned to the oven.

As he cooked, Sean observed the handsome man before him, and blushed slightly when he saw the light purple marks he had left on Felix's neck. Sean let his eyes roam over the Swedish man's lean body. He wanted all of Felix; his lips, his hands, his... He also wanted more than just the physical attraction, though. He also wanted Felix's heart, and he wanted to give his heart to Felix. Whether it was love or not, Sean felt greatly for Felix, and didn't want to do life without him.

"Hey babe," Felix said, pulling Sean out of his thoughts, "Can you go get some boxers for the both of us?" Sean replied by simply walking into their bedroom. He looked in nearly all the drawers before finding the one that held the neatly folded underwear. He picked himself out a pair. Felix's underwear was quite tight, especially in the area where he stored his mandhood. When he came out with Felix's underwear in hand, the table was already set, with plates of eggs right across from each other. Sean handed over the underwear.

"So, just eggs?" Sean asked.

"I've got bread in the toaster right now, and strawberry jelly." He stood in front of Sean as he untied and dropped the apron, Sean biting his lip as it hung off the Swedish boy's still erect dick. Felix smirked and laughed a little, taking the apron off, and putting on his boxers that appeared very tight on him. Sean spread his legs a bit to air out the heat accumulated between them. The toast popped out the toaster, and Felix finished setting the plates.

In the middle of eating, Sean's and Felix's phones, which were both placed on the counter to charge, went off hysterically.  Sean got up and handed Felix's phone to him as he started to review his notifications. They were all mostly text messages from their group chat.

MF - Prop hunt lobby open NOW! Will be recording today. Need the veiws!!

KM - So I guess we're bringing the old days back, huh?

MF - You bet your ASS. Oh, and btw, Minx and Cry will be on too.

SM - Felix and I will be on in a sec

MF - Didn't mean to interuppt your fucking ;)

Felix laughed out loud while Sean's face turned a deep red.

FK - We all know that would get the views we need

MF - I'm pretty positive they'd rather see Sean and I! Lol!

This time Sean laughed. He knew very well what both of their fans wanted from Mark and him.

SM - Maybe at PAX ;)

"I'm only kidding Fe," Sean said, laughing.

"I know," Felix replied, not showing his jealousy.

MF - Can you guys hurry your asses and get on the server?

To be continued...
##############################
Thanks for waiting patiently for this part and reading it! Feedback is always wanted! I will more than likely write the next chapter tomorrow, so stay tuned for Part 11!

I would personally like to thank the four other people that followed me if they are reading this now. I've got another story in the works as well, so watch out for that. I would also like to note that if you want a story written about a specific ship, message me and I'll consider it!