8/Consent

Last time...

After breakfast was eaten, Sean spoke up, "I need to go take a shower, so I'll be back in a minute."

"Can I join you?" Felix said with a smirk, half playing, half serious.

"That's up to you." Sean said with a wink and he walked out.

This time...(WARNING: HEAVY SMUT LIKE LEGIT THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SMUT)

Felix had a larger shower than Sean would've imagined. It was huge, with glass doors and walls. He let his thoughts wander as the hot water ran down his body. Felix was so good to him. He wished he could say he loved Felix, but he still didn't know what to trust.

He remembered the way Felix had pulled him close last night and kissed him softly with passion and then deeply with lust. Yet Felix was still okay with stopping when Sean said to. Sean thought about the way Felix had held him as the fell asleep.

Sean's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door opening. He watched as his boyfriend walked in to the bathroom completely naked. His 7 inch cock was hard and curved a little to the right.

Felix stopped in front of the shower, and said. "I'll only come in if you want me to."

The Irish man couldn't keep his eyes off of Felix's dick. Felix was having the same problem, he had never seen Sean's dick out and hard, he saw it was probably 6 inches.

"Come in, please." Is all Sean had to whimper for Felix to step into the shower. He marveled at Sean's glistening body. He slowly walked towards the Irish man, and when he got close enough, he brought Sean in for a deep and passionate kiss while Sean ground their bare hips together. Their dicks rubbed up against each others skin, causing them both to moan between kisses. Felix pulled them closer together, kissing Sean with tremendous passion and lust, and grinding into Sean's hip. Felix stopped moving all together when he felt his boyfriend's hand wrap around his hard cock.

Sean looked innocently into Felix's eyes, "Is this okay?" Felix was at a loss for words. It had been so long since someone had touched him like this. All he could do was nod his head. Sean began to stroke the sexy man's cock slowly, pulling his hand up to the head, and then moving his hand all the way down his shaft until his hand rested on Felix's neatly trimmed, blonde pubes.

Felix's eyes were closed, and his mouth was slightly agape. Sean took this opportunity and began to kiss Felix again, this time pushing his tongue into Felix's mouth. They made out again, with Sean slowly stroking Felix, until Felix started soaping up the both of them, pulling Sean close so he could wash and grab his ass. Sean then took the soap and washed his dick first, stroking himself just a little bit with his free hand while his boyfriend watched. He then put soap on Felix's dick and continued stroking.

Sean stroked Felix again and again, and eventually fell into a rhythm with his pumps. Felix was moaning at how great Sean was at using his hands, and loved the feeling of the water mixed with it. Sean loved giving his boyfriend all this pleasure, but he wanted to do more. Felix pouted when he felt the absence of Sean's hand.

"Why'd you stop?" Felix whined.

"Because, you big baby," Sean's voice was shaky from the adrenaline pumping through him, "I wanted to do this," Sean then kept eye contact with his boyfriend as he got on his knees. He then  said, "I'll only do it if you want me to."

"Please baby, please." Felix pleaded. His breath hitched as Sean licked the underside of his cock slowly, and then did it again, only this time kissing. He then watched as Sean took the head of his dick and began sucking, moaning as he felt Sean's tongue swirl around his head.