5/Truth

Last time...

Sean interrupted his thoughts by coming out in a deep red baseball shirt with black jeans. The clothes yet again put Felix's mind in the gutter, and he didn't even notice what that had said something until he saw Sean's eyes full of surprise.

"Did you just say I look sexy?"

This time...

Felix felt his face flush white, then red.

"Um...no?" Felix said uncertaintly. His heart was beating fast as fuck.

"Oh...um...I just...I could've sworn..." Sean looked away, and then hurried back to the dressing room.

Felix sat waiting, trying to collect his thoughts, which were in a scattered mess of terror. What did I just do?! Did I really say that out loud? Felix was more terrified for their friendship than for his own reputation. What if this ruins us? What if he leaves me?

Sean came out in his regular clothes, looking as if nothing had happened at all. Felix bought the clothes for him, even though they were both well aware that Sean had the money.

They got back to the car and Felix began to start it up, before he could pull out of the parking space however, Sean spoke up.

"Felix, I know you said what I heard you say," He was talking almost in a whisper, "I just want to know if you meant it."

Felix turned and looked his friend in his beautiful blue eyes. He couldn't help but notice how the green in his hair contrasted almost perfectly with his eyes so that they were almost like looking into a fresh water fountain, "Sean, I say shit like that all the time man. I was just complimenting ya, I didn't think you'd take it that seriously. Sure you're good looking, I'm not going to deny that, so can't I just compliment you every once in a while?"

Sean was silent for a second, before laughing, "Oh okay, sorry, all these emotions have my head messed up you know. Thanks for the clothes, and for everything..." He didnt know what else to say. He wasn't sure if he wanted Felix to say more. He wasn't sure if what he really wanted was for Felix to tell him the reason behind his compliment was because he really wanted to take Sean home make all the pain go away. It wasn't that Sean thought that he was attracted to Felix, but if it's what they both needed, he'd do anything to keep his friend happy.

It seemed, however, that it was not what Felix wanted, so they continued with their day.

"You hungry for lunch yet?" Felix asked, snapping Sean out of his daze.

"Um, yeah. Can we get something fast? I'm kind of in the mood for eating and sleeping." Sean laughed at himself and Felix laughed to.

"Oh yeah, I know a great place for that." Felix said with a smile as he took them to McDonald's.

############################

When they got back to the house, they ate their food in silence, with the news playing in the background. It was cold as fuck outside, and it was no suprise to neither Irishman nor Swedish man when it began to snow.

It did occur to Sean that this snow would probably keep him in for a few more days. He didn't really have a problem with it. He loved hanging with his friend, but due to recent behavior, he was wondering if Felix would try to make a move. He didn't really hate the idea of it, but he still hoped that it wouldn't jeopardize their relationship if one friend got a little hands-y with the other. Not that he was thinking of it, that would be gay.

Felix, on the other hand was very happy the snow would probably block them in together. Maybe with us forced together I can finally get the courage to tell him. He let his mind wonder off to all the things that could possibly happen if Sean might feel the same way. These thoughts eventually led to yet another boner, but this time Felix was not going to run and try to hide it. If he notices, he notices, and I'll just leave him alone if it makes him feel uncomfortable.

"Felix..." Sean groaned from the couch, "I'm bored as fuck."

"I thought you were going to take a nap or something." Felix replied, with a little bit of pettiness in his voice as if he was jealous that Sean spent more time sleeping than spending time with him.

"Yeah but I wanna do something, like play a game or some shit." Sean pouted.

"Fine, but we'll have to record it. I haven't uploaded a vid in a day." Felix said, "I haven't even told the bros that I'm single now."

"Oh fuck neither have I." Sean sat up realizing his problem.

"I guess I can go do mine in the office and you can do yours in here or something." Felix said. He left to his office, and turned on his equipment. I'm still not heartbroken over this. He thought to himself. I'll just tell them it was a mutual agreement and not to hate on her. I'll tell them what basically happened.

Sean became sad as he sat up his equipment, he didn't want to relive this again. By the time his camera was on, his blue eyes were red and puffy, full of tears. He'd tell them first of all, what happened. He'd send no harm to Signe, and then he'd tell them that he's okay, and that he's currently with a friend.

By the time both videos were uploaded, Sean was crying on the couch. Felix came in and held him, shushed him. He told him it was all going to be alright. He let Sean cry as much as he needed to. He wish he knew what else he could do for his friend to make him happy again, he hated seeing Sean like this.

When Sean finally came to, his eyes puffy and face wet, he finally hugged Felix and let go.

"Thank you," Sean choked back his tears, "I don't know why I'm even this sad, probably because it's all...my..." Felix shushed him and held him again.

"Sean, look me in the eyes," Felix said, and when he did, Felix took Sean's face in both of his hands. "It wasn't your fault. If a girl can't handle your time schedule, then she's not the girl for you. If she didn't want to talk through it, she's not the girl for you." Sean was staring intently into Felix's eyes. "Someday I know, you'll find someone who will stay with you. I don't know when that will happen, but I know it will."

"How?" Sean asked, it was a simple, but loaded question. Sean looked at Felix, waiting for at response.

"Because..." Felix couldn't say it, but he had to. This moment would either break their friendship or it would turn it into something more, "...because I think I'm in love with you, Sean."

To Felix's surprise, Sean did not push away. He did not scream. He did not run or yell or cry or do anything that could've made the situation worse. He simply looked into Felix's light blue eyes and said, "You think so?"

Felix replied by bringing his face close to Sean's, dangerously close, and he gently laid his soft lips upon Sean's, sending a wave of passion and fear and exciment over both of them. The passion deepened with the kiss, and when they finally pulled off, Felix replied with, "Yeah, I really do."

Sean smiled and pulled Felix in for another kiss, this one healing the scars on his heart. He hadn't felt this in a while, someone loved him. Someone really loved him. And he thought, maybe, just maybe if the fear of what happened ever were to go away, maybe Sean might be able to fully love someone else too.

To be continued...
################################
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took forever for me to post this, I had finals and then I got sick. It was just really bad, but here it is! And many more are sure to come, so stay tuned for Chapter 6 of A New Beginning: A SepticPie Fanfic!