9/Not Yet

Last Time...

"These are the only times I want to see tears in your eyes." Felix said with a laugh.

Sean smiled, "So I can't cry during sad movies?" They both laughed and laid there naked in each others arms for what seemed like forever.

Finally Sean spoke up, with sudden urgency, "We need groceries."

This Time...

(SMUT WARNING)

The time spent at the supermarket allowed the boys to stock up on desperately needed food. They were very cautious the whole time about trying not to be caught in the act of a kiss or ass grab. Felix and Sean both understood that if they were caught, both the media that knew them and the media that didn't would be buzzing.

The whole situation irratated Felix. He wanted to show off Jack, and not just as his friend. He wanted to tell the whole world about who he had fallen for, even though he knew it might result in the loss of a few thousand subs and followers. He wasn't going to let a few disagreeing people get in the way of their relationship.

Felix thought the cutest thing about Sean so far was his inability to want help. Since he couldn't read Swedish, the Irish boy would simply pick something and hope it's what he wanted. This made Felix laugh, and he'd explain to a flustered Sean what he had just taken off the shelf. Needless to say, Sean exited the store a little more embarrassed than he had entered. They had gotten to Felix's house, and put the groceries away.

Sean had noticed how Felix was acting a little most of the time they were shopping. He simply assumed it had been because he was trying so hard not to act as if they were together. It concerned Sean, however, when the only thing he received from Felix when they had walked into the house was a simple kiss. Even that somehow felt skiddish.

"Everything alright, Felix?" Sean said very hesitantly, trying to make eye contact with his boyfriend. His face looked anxious. Sean couldn't help but feel like he had done something wrong. He quickly began to rethink everything he had done in the past two days. Did he go too fast? Would Felix just break it off with him and leave?

"I just realized something today...I don't want to hide you - hide us from you know...my bros."

Sean's body relaxed again, he silently thought to himself how happy he was that nothing bad had happened.

"I haven't posted a vid since like two days ago. The bros are going to think something is up." Felix looked extremely worried about the reaction they were more than likely going to achieve. Sean opened up his arms to let the taller man find comfort in the smaller one's embrace.

"It'll be okay, I'll be there the whole time," Sean looked up, deep into the Swedish boy's striking blue eyes, "And if they don't like us that's their problem, not ours."

They stood in an embrace for a while, Sean holding Felix as close as he could. Their was a one simple dilemma to the whole ordeal.

"Felix," Sean said in sincerity, "Let's wait a couple of days before we do. I want to go public, I really do, I promise, I just don't want us to be harassed by the media for not only being gay, but getting together literally three days after breaking up with our girlfriends." Sean had no regret in falling for Felix, but he didn't want the people of the press to make other people think he should've regretted it.

Felix thought it over. He agreed that it would probably make more sense to wait around a week before showing signs of a serious relationship to the public.

"As for the video..." Sean thought for a moment, "I guess we could just do a collab so everyone knows I'm with you but not with you."

Felix smiled, but he wanted so badly to show everyone his new boyfriend.

"Okay," Felix said,"What do you think we should play?"

"Maybe some more Genital Jousting?" Sean said, playfully smoldering at the end of the sentence, making Felix laugh.

"Why play a game when we could do it in real life?" Felix said, only half playing, and he pulled Sean in for a deep kiss.

"Because," Sean replied coming away from the kiss, "Your viewers might never be ready for a video so hot." He pulled Felix back down for another kiss, this time Felix pressed in, grinding into Sean softly.

"VIDEO. NOW." Sean exclaimed, pushing away from Felix. He couldn't be too much of a mess on screen. And he knew that if they waited they'd have the whole night to themselves.

#################################

The recording of the video had a more suggestive tone to our the couple than to the viewers since, quite obviously, both Felix's and Sean's subs were completely unaware of the tension between the two. Realizing this allowed the both of them to say many things that would in turn simply sound like two friends making perverted jokes to each other.

Sean achieved the upper hand while playing, when he began to grope his boyfriend out of frame. Felix tried his best to focus and not show his feeling to the camera, and that resulted in him failing at the game miserably.

They hurriedly ended the video. Felix opened his pants when he began to edit so as to let Sean gain better access. By the time the video was uploading, Sean had gotten Felix out of his pants and underwear so he could stroke his boyfriend's hard cock. Sean himself was getting rather hard, but he chose to focus on making sure Felix felt pleasure.

"Can I-"

"Please," Felix interuppted. With that word, Sean had gotten to his knees and taken the Swedish man's dick down his throat. Felix threw his head back and moaned loudly. Sean's mouth was so warm and perfect on his cock that he wished Sean could stay there forever. He looked down and his boyfriend, now bobbing his head up and down on his boyfriend's cock, looked right back with his innocent, deep blue eyes.

Sean felt Felix's hand hold his head as he sucked his dick. When he looked up at Felix and made eye contact, the dominant man began to use his hand to push the Irish man's head down onto his cock. Sean always tried to take all of it, but with it being so big, he once again had a steady stream of tears down his face.

Felix began to pick up the pace, his hips started bucking upwards into the mouth of the Irish boy. Before he realized what he was doing, he started fucking Sean's face. And Sean loved it, even if he was gagging with tears in his face.

It wasn't long before Felix began to reach his climax. Sean swallowed every drop this time, making sure to not make a mess in his boyfriend's office.

He pulled off, and was instantly shoved to the ground. Felix tugged at the zipper of his boyfriend's pants.

"Please?" Felix said.

"Of course, babe," Sean said before Felix nearly ripped off his pants and underwear and began to work on pleasuring Sean. One thing Felix did different was that he began to rub a finger at Sean's entrance as he blew him. Sean was moaning and writhing in pleasure. He barely lasted three minutes. Felix swallowed as much of it as he could, but he still was not an expert like his boyfriend.

It was late by the time they had collected themselves as best as possible. Felix carried Sean to bed, like a newly wed couple crossing the threshold. They made out for a while longer, holding each other under the covers, enjoying the taste and feel of each other's soft lips. They fell asleep peacefully like this, intertwined limbs keeping them as close as possible, bringing a feeling of serenity and contentment. At last, Sean was perfectly happy for the way things were going.

To be continued...
###################################
Ya'll I'm so sorry for the delay. I promise I'll be working hard to keep you updated. Thank you so much for the positive feedback and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Stay tuned for Part 10 of A New Beginning : A Jelix Fanfic!