4/Pancakes and Clothes

The next morning, Felix woke up to the delicious scent of the one thing he knew he still loved: food. Whether it was going to be the only thing he was into or not, was yet to be determined. But all confusion out of the way, in this moment, he wanted breakfast. He trudged into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

When they opened, his eyes beheld a heavenly sight. There Sean was, making breakfast in nothing but a shirt and his once again, form fitting underpants. Sean, occupied with cooking, did not notice when his friend ran to the bathroom to hide his serious bone.

Maybe it's just morning wood, Felix thought to himself, trying to piss so his dick would go down, yeah, I just didn't notice it first thing waking up because of the food. It took a few, but his dick finally went down, without Felix having to piss. This whole bathroom ordeal proved to be completely useless, for when he walked back into the kitchen he had the same problem.

"I hope you don't mind," Sean said, noticing Felix and blushing a little, "I just woke up hungry and I noticed you had pancake mix and bacon so I decided to make breakfast for both of us."

"Ye-yeah it's totally fine, it smells fuckin' amazin'!" Felix said in an exaggerated tone, so as to distract himself.

"Here, try this and tell me how it tastes." Sean said, pushing a plate of pancakes to Felix. Sean stared into his eyes to watch for reassurance on his cooking.

Felix took a bite of the pancake, and was met with the fluffiest, pancake ever, and not only that, it was discreetly filled with chocolate chips. Felix gave out a groan of appreciation.

Sean beamed, "So you really like them?"

Felix swallowed his bite, "I fuckin' love them!" Felix exclaimed, "Could you like, stay forever and make all my food for me?" He said in a joking manner, but something inside him really wanted the mental picture of Sean cooking food at his house to become a reality.

Sean laughed at the fantasy. He loved the gratitude his friend was giving him today.

They ate their breakfast, and during joked about how good Sean was at cooking and the fact that Felix couldn't get over it.

"If you say anything else I might think you're in love with me or somethin'" Sean joked.

Felix hesitated, did Sean know? Could he possibly know that he had feelings? He laughed in response, and added a quick, "You wish."

They chilled for a couple hours playing video games, in which Felix was totally kicking ass at. They ended the game, Felix came out on top, Sean of course, became the loser and groveled in submission.

"You know what?" Felix asked after he came down from his high.

"What?" Sean asked solemnly.

"I heard one of the best ways to cure a burn like the one I just gave you is to apply ice and then buy new clothes. Don't you need some?"

"Yes actually, I do." Sean replied matter-of-factly.

"I know this great place, we have to go, come on!" Felix and Sean got ready, and then headed out. It was good for Sean to get out and about.

When they got to the store, everything was in Swedish. Sean was utterly confused, so he tried his best and just pointed at things that he thought looked good and chose a few things to try on. Felix now understood that Sean liked tight pants and long sleeved shirts.

When they got to the dressing rooms, the first thing Sean tried on was his light grey skinny jeans with a black long sleeved shirt. When he came out to show Felix, Felix couldn't help but once again marvel at the compliments his jeans were giving Sean's ass, and the way his shirt clung to specific parts of his fit body, like his chest and biceps.

"You look good," like really good... Felix looked into Sean's eyes and gave a small, but encouraging smile. Sean looked back with a smirk.

"Why thank you, Mr. DiePie." He turned back around to go get into another outfit.

Damn. Felix thought, watching Sean's ass flex as he walked back. Okay, these thoughts are getting to out of hand. I need to either stop thinking about Sean or...he didn't want to even think it...Or I just need to tell him how I feel. Gosh, he felt so fucking cheesy even trying to think of a way he could confess to Sean. Hey I've been thinking about how you're an amazing person who can cook and has a great ass, wanna do the dirty and maybe live a long life together?

Sean interrupted his thoughts by coming out in a deep red baseball shirt with black jeans. The clothes yet again put Felix's mind in the gutter, and he didn't even notice what that had said something until he saw Sean's eyes full of surprise.

"Did you just say I look sexy?"

To be continued. . .
####################################################
Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Stay tuned for more of A New Beginning: A Septipie Fanfic