7/Phone Calls

Last time...

"Good," Sean said pulling Felix into yet another kiss. When they pulled apart, Sean asked, "Are you hungry? I am, but what the fuck are we gonna eat while we're snowed in?" Felix then noticed that it was indeed snowing hard outside. "I know!" Sean exclaimed, "You have the stuff to make grilled cheese, right?" Felix nodded, remembering when Mark had taught both of them how to make grilled cheese. It was a heavenly dish, and Felix had stocked up on stuff to make it with ever since. Sean ran shirtless into the kitchen. Felix laughed at how cute his boyfriend was. That's something I'm going to have to get used to. But Felix knew he would more than likely enjoy having a boyfriend pretty quick.

This time...

Sean awoke the next morning on a bed next to his boyfriend. They had both fallen asleep after a heated make out session, but nothing more had happened. Sean noticed how cute Felix was, even asleep. With his hair messed up, his mouth gaping open, and a little line of drool coming from the boys mouth, Sean couldn't help but giggle. He also noticed the way Felix's biceps flexed every now and then while he was dreaming. They were both still shirtless.

Instead of waking Felix up, Sean crept out of bed to go make them breakfast. He tried to be as quiet as he could in the kitchen, for he did not want to wake Felix. He decided he'd make them some French Toast. Today, however, Sean would need to go to the store and some more ingredients if he wanted to make any more food.

Just as he was beginning to heat the oven, he heard his ring tone go off. He went and he picked up his phone. He had 10 missed calls from his mom. He quickly picked up the phone and called his mom back.

The voice on the other end of the line spoke in a very fast and exasperated tone,"William? William? Are you okay? How are you? Where are you?"

He rolled his eyes at this use of his full name, but replied in a calm tone, "Yes ma, I'm fine, I'm okay, and I'm with Felix."

"Oh thank God...who's Felix again, hun?"

Sean silently laughed to himself, "Pewdiepie." He heard a long "Oh!" of realization from his mother.

"Well if you're okay then that's great! I'd like to see you some time too, and you can bring Felix." There was a moment of silence. "Sean, are you okay about the whole thing that happened?"

"I'm over her now. She walked out on me and that was it. I'm fine mom." He only felt a little remorse for being the reason Signe left.

"Okay hun, if there's anything else you wanna talk about, you know where to contact me. I love you Sean."

"I love you to mom." And with that, he hung up. He felt happy knowing his family was on his side. As he began cooking the French Toast, he wondered how he was going to explain to his family that he had a boyfriend now.

As if on cue, hands wrapped around his bare waist, and lips met his neck. He shivered from the small, unexpected contact, but he lightly gasped when he felt a hardness press up against his ass.

"Morning babe," Felix said in his husky morning voice. The nickname made Sean blush, but he kept his eyes on what he was cooking.

"Morning, that's quite the morning wood you got there," Sean laughed with Felix. His hands were moving all over Sean's shirtless torso, slowly caressing the soft skin. It was distracting for Sean, but he did the best he could to finish the French Toast.

After breakfast was eaten, Sean spoke up, "I need to go take a shower, so I'll be back in a minute."

"Can I join you?" Felix said with a smirk, half playing, half serious.

"That's up to you." Sean said with a wink and he walked out.

To be continued...
##################################
I know this one was short, but I'm planning on making another part today with maybe a lil smut. I just couldn't put a shower scene in with a mom phone call scene.

Stay tuned for Part 8 of A New Beginning: A Jelix Fanfic.