2/An End & A Beginning

Felix Kjellberg sensed this day would come when Marzia would break up with him. They had been distancing themselves for a while now, since the end of the vlogs.

It was short, and to the point. Marzia needed a provider of attention and affection, but Felix was not giving her enough. She walked out. Where she went remained a mystery to Felix.

The weirdest thing to Felix about this break up was that he felt no heartbreak, and little remorse. His love for her had faded, and now he felt as alone as he did the day before.

His phone buzzed. It was a message from a group chat that included Markipkier, Jacksepticeye, Cinnamon Toast Ken, and himself.

MF - There's a new lobby open on Genital Jousting, no need to record, this is just so us friends can talk about stuff.

FK - So you wanna play a game about dicks and not record it?

MF - Sure, just us bros... ,':)

FK - You're asking for a lot here, but I guess if it's for a reasonable cause, and I don't mean an hour long charity livestream.

KM - Shots fired!

SM - You're all fucking nerds, just join the lobby all ready.

FK - Whatever you say *deep grunting voice* DADDY

SM - WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK FELIX

FK - Lol chill betch, I'll be on in a second!

(For those who are unaware of Genital Jousting)

When Felix accessed the lobby, Mark greeted him with a, "How's it going, ya Swedish fuck face?"

"It's nice to hear you too, Mr. Shitiplier." They all talked this way to each other, except Ken, who tried his best not to cuss.

"So how we all doin?" Ken said to start a conversation, while they began to virtually joust with their dicks.

"Just HANGING OUT :D," Felix replied as a joke, wiggling his dick avatar.

"Oh sweet fuck," Sean stated, "This is is just the beginning, isn't it?"

"You bet your ASS it is!" Felix stated, fucking Sean's dick with his own, winning the round. Their was a collection of groans and and curses. Felix was basking in the glory.

"Your jokes are worse than the state I'm in right now." Sean sighed.

Felix paused, "AwW," He meant to sound sarcastic but also serious, "What's wrong buddy?"

"Signe fuckin' left. She said I wasn't putting her before YouTube and just left." Sean's voice broke, he couldn't handle reliving it right now. He was still trying to put the pieces together himself of what he could've done different.

Felix felt pain for his friend. He knew Signe and Sean were close as fuck. To hear Sean be sad made him sad. There was just a pretty big problem about the whole thing. "Well jävla, man, I wish I knew what to do."

"You don't have to do shit," Sean replied, choking on tears, "I just needed you guys to know so I'm not alone through this."

"Nah man we got you," Mark said, trying to console his friend, "Just contact any of us if you need anything."

"Yeah man, just make sure you get the timing write, time zones are a bitch." Felix added.

"I'm here for you too man, I'm really sorry you're having to go through this." Ken said.

"You guys are the fuckin' best," Sean choked out, there was an audible noise of him wiping his eyes through his microphone.

They played a few more rounds of Genital Jousting, ending the game with Ken coming out on top. He was, of course, ecstatic while the others cursed his name in loss. They all said their goodbyes and sent their hopes of recovery to Sean, and ended the lobby.

Felix then picked up his phone and texted Sean directly.

FK - That fuckin blows man.

SM - Yeah. I just need to get over her...

FK - Marzia split with me today.

SM - SHE WHAT?! WHY?!

FX - Apparently since the vlogs I haven't been putting my attention on her, and I guess she had enough.

SM - Are you fuckin' serious?

FX - It's not a huge deal, I knew it would happen. Sometimes you just have to deal with shit happening. People leave, you live and you learn, but you don't stop for anything.

SM - I just wish it could've been different...

FX - Change only happens once you start trying to change. It happens once you figure out what to do different. You can't expect to know everything. Maybe this situation will help you more then hurt you in the future. This is the best I got. Sorry if it's shit :\

SM - No thank you, really. I needed to hear that. I better hit the hay, it's fuckin' midnight over here.

FK - Okay night, bro.

Felix saw for him it was only 11 PM. Sean was in Ireland, meaning they could meet up. Felix decided he'd try to make arrangements tomorrow morning, and he laid in his empty bed for two.

Things will change from now on. Felix thought. Whether for better or worse.

To be continued...
############################################

Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. I know I'm going slow but I'm want this Fanfic to last.

Shout out to Jamie_Everyday for following! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE THE BEST!