Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

"Ok so can you please tell me what's going on," Danaë asked worried. I sighed and ran a hand over my face. I never involved my family in this drug shit and I didn't want to start now. I looked at Danaë and shrugged my shoulders before walking over to the refrigerator. She scoffed and followed me. I should've known she wasn't going to let it go that easily.

"Icy for real, why is Myles in the hospital. Why won't no one tell me what's going on," she whined. I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders once again and took a seat at the table. She frowned at me and that's when I noticed the red spots on her chest and neck.

"Danaë what the fuck is that shit on yo neck," I said raising my voice. She rubbed her neck and looked at me with fear. My nostrils flared and I stood to my feet.

"Uh Tiana and me were painting and she scribble a little marker on me. It was a coincidence that the marker was purple," she chuckled nervously. I eyed her before tapping a sip from my water. Her ass was one of the worse liars in history.

"Aye you seen Mónéy," I asked. She looked at me and was about to answer but instead she shrugged her shoulders and smirked. My sister was being a real pain in the ass. I followed her out the kitchen and walked into the den to see Tech and Tiana swallowing each other's faces. Danaë covered her mouth and pushed me back into the kitchen.

"What the fuck," I mumbled and Danaë started laughing. I shook my head and chuckled. At least somebody was stopping Tiana's loud mouth from running.

"Well would you look at that. If them two motherfuckers can come kiss on each other like that you know there's a God," she said limping to the refrigerator. I raised an eyebrow at her and looked at her leg before my eyes landed on her foot that was tied up in a bandage.

"Damn what happened to yo foot," I asked. She looked at me, then down at her foot, before looking back at me shocked. She closed the refrigerator and limped over to the table.

"Uhm, I got a big ass piece of glass stuck in my foot. No worries though, Peanut's ugly self got it out for me," she said sitting down. I eyed her for a moment before nodding my head. I was going to be watching her and Peanut's every move from now on. Everytime they asses are left unattended one, or both of them seems to get in some type of trouble.

"I hear you but on the real tho', where Mónéy at? I been calling her ass since earlier and I still haven't heard from her. I'm trynna make sho' she straight. That nigga G shot Myles, and he stole my dope and money. I need tabs on everybody right now," I said clasping my hands together. Danaë frowned and shook her head.

"Icy I swear I don't know where she is. I left before her this morning and she isn't answer my phone calls neither. Can I go see Myles, please Icy. I just wanna see how's he doing," Danaë pleaded. I ran my hand over my waves and sighed. I knew it wouldn't hurt for her to go see him, and I didn't want to go near that hospital knowing 5'0 was roaming around. Kree and Tech had warrants and Tiana don't fuck with pigs at all, her ass don't even eat pork, so that was out the question.

"I guess since Peanut is already up there you can go, but be careful and don't talk to none of them Alphabet boys," I warned her. She squinted her eyes at me.

"Alphabet boys?"

"DEA, FBI, NASA, and shit like that, don't tell them shit. Just walk pass they ass like they ain't even there," I tell her. She nodded and hopped out of the chair.

"Wait, I kinda told Mónéy she could use my car last night. I think I might need yours," she said. I sighed and laid my head on the table. Shit was going from bad to worse right now and I'm putting all the blame on Mónéy, if her ass was here right now I wouldn't be so aggravated. I swear the moment I see her ass I'm putting my foot down her throat.