Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

"Kree shut yo stupid ass up. Now I got more shit to be stressed about. How the fuck are we going to get to Myles. I can't have his ass being an informant. Who knows what kind of time they trynna give that nigga," I stated as I walked out the trap. Kree followed right behind me. I turned around and watched my workers light a match and throw it on the trap, making it burn in flames. Kree stood there fake coughing and I shoved him.

"Nigga now is not the time for jokes bruh. You clown too much," I yelled before walking away from him and getting into my car. Tech hopped in the front seat and pulled out a bag of moonrocks.

"Aye man roll up, this shit hea' gon' take yo mind off all this fuckery," he tells me before throwing two cigars in my lap. I looked at the cigars then at him. This nigga had just saved my life and didn't even know it. I wanted to hug him, but then I realized that shit would be gay. From now on I was gon' consider him my favorite, since Kree ain't been doing his duties as a right hand man supposed to.

"'Preciate it bruh, with all this shit going on, this is just what I need," I said taking the cigar out the pack. Tech nodded his head and did the same. As much as I wanted to get high right in the parking lot, I knew I couldn't. Kree hopped in the car and I heard sirens off in the distance but I new they were going to soon be approaching us.

"Let's be up out this bitch. Aye where my blunt at," Kree asked from the backseat. I ignored him and pulled out the parking lot. I watched as the RV filled with drugs and money hit the corner making my nerves calm. The last thing I needed was for my young boys to get caught. I knew them lil niggas would tell their whole life story, just to avoid jail time. I didn't blame them though, if I was under twenty-one, I'd do the same thing. Actually I wouldn't, but y'all get the picture.

We drove to my mansion in silence. I guess Kree had finally realized that it wasn't time to play, and it wasn't. G's little ass was still out there. Most importantly the person he was working for was still unknown, that's what was frustrating me the most. As soon as we pulled up to my mansion I saw the guards standing there with there guns drawn. I stepped out of my Porsche and walked inside the house with my niggas and one of the guards following me.

"Oh my goodness Tyree, you're alright," Danaë said as she jumped into my arms. I sighed before wrapping my arms around her. Tiana came down the stairs and ran towards me too. I gave her a warning look telling her not to, but her crazy ass ignored me and jumped on Danaë's back laughing. Danaë joined in on the laughter while I stood there trying to balance both of their big asses.

"Icy we missed you so much. You had us in here crying and shit. Don't you ever leave us again," Tiana said imitating the voice of a white girl.

"Yea don't ever leave us again," Danaë copied. I smacked my teeth and pushed both of them off of me. Tiana fell first and Danaë fell on top of her. They looked at me, then at each other before bursting into laughter. Tech walked up and stood next to me. I watched him as he looked Tiana over but she wasn't paying him any mind. I shook my head at him, because I knew there wasn't a chance in hell that she would give him the time of the day. Tiana's a picky person, plus she's still stuck on that rapper dude.

"Damn Ice, you gon just stand there all rude, or is you and Nae gon introduce ya boy to y'all's guest," he asked. Danaë stopped laughing and mugged him. I sighed and looked around the house. Nobody was worried about business but me and that shit was pissing me off.

"Tiana this is Icy's friend Tech, Tech this the homie Tiana. Y'all go ahead and mingle while I have a conversation with my brother," Danaë said getting up from the floor. Tech smiled and rubbed his hands together. Tiana remained on the floor looking up at him with a mug on her face. I knew this wasn't gon turn out good for Tech. Danaë grabbed my arm and led me into the kitchen.