Mate ache!! the mates are chosen!!

Start from the beginning

Donnie P. O. V

Raph came back in with blood dripping down his mouth. "I wonder what happen" I ask myself. I look down to see Daniel looking up at me. I didn't like the kid he was dangerous and remind me of a demon the way his eyes were made, but I had to accept him. "What wrong" I ask the boy. "Nothing" he said looking back at Chase who was looking at us. The boy was strange he never show many emotions I only seen him smiled once. He seem to be staring at Chase who was staring at us. "He been watching you for awhile now" the kid said looking at me. He grab my hand and drag me a bit farther away from Chase. "Why are you taking me this way?" I ask confuse. "It just... The way he was looking at you it was like an animal hunting his prey I was sure he was going to pounce on you" he said looking up at me. "Chase? No way you're probably imaging it" I said looking at Chase and then I notice his eyes followed us every time we moved, it was creeping me out. "I'll go ask what up" I said walking over there. "I wouldn't do that" Daniel said looking at me. I ignored him and walk up to Chase who was standing in the corner of the room with all the shade. "Hey Chase what up, are you ok" I ask standing in front of him. I notice he was sweating and he look pale... And his eyes were weird his pupils seem to turn skin and turn side ways. "Are you ok buddy, do you need to see a doctor?" I ask a bit freak out. Daisy stop laughing and look over to us and her eyes widen with shock and terror. "Donnie!!! Run away!!! Get away from Chase!!" She yelled at me. I turn to look at her but the I felt something wrap around me, I look down to see Chase tail wrap around my arm. "What the? let me go!!" I yank my arm and he growl at me. "Chase stop it calm down, you don't want him!!" Daisy shouted at him. I was freaking out now I didn't understand what was going on. I tried to escape his tail grabs but he'll just growl. "Stop moving Donnie your only make it worse" daisy whisper to me. Chase came out of the shadows his nails grew black and sharp he smirk at me and grab me by my neck and slam me against the wall holding me up off the floor. "Someone stop him he hurting him"adelardo screamed. "No you can't!!! He'll kill you" Miko screamed grabbing his arm. Chase sniff my neck and smirk. I tried to kick free but I couldn't escape his grabs. "What are you doing!! Let go already" I said looking at him. He smiled revealing his four sharp teeth, two at the top, two at the bottom. "Donnie listen... Chase is going into heat... He just marking you as his mate... If you don't move you'll be fine and it want hurt for long" Daisy said looking at me. "What no!! I don't want to be his mate!!" I saud trying to escape. He then slam me against the wall again causing me to spit up blood. "Donnie!! Chase you have to stop!!! I'll be your mate just leave Donnie alone!!" Daisy said standing next to him. He push her away and slam his teeth into my neck. The pain was unbelievable. I screamed out in pain as my shirt collar and neck bone area begin to turn red. Tears fell down my eyes as I tried to pull his body off mine. "LET GO!! LET GO!!" I screamed in pain. Then the girls father walk back in with Mr Ali. Mr Ali look shock but not the girls father he took out this medal medium rod and walk towards Chase he press a button and it started to spark of electricity. "Bad!!" He screamed and lash it at his side. Chase screamed in pain and drop me. I slide down on to my butt as he feel to the floor face Down. He tried to look up at me but Mr loveliess shock him again he screamed out in pain. "Stop it daddy!!! He had enough" Daisy said running over to him covering his body crying. "Fine, but next time I won't be so nice" her father said looking at Chase. He came over to me and examine my neck. "He was able to mark you completely, it look like your his mate now" he pick me up and look back at Chase. "Lock him up until he calm down" he said looking at the guards. "Were are you taking my brother" Raph ask looking at me in the girl father arms. "The infirmary would you like to come?" He ask Raph. Raph nodded and join us. We walk down the hall silently. "He should recover, but now he stuck as Chase mate until their mating season is over" he said looking at me. I was conscious but also unconscious, meaning I could hear them but I can't move or talk I was feeling incredibly weak. "Why did he last out like that" raph ask curious. "Alpha are naturally more aggressive, then omegas he must of been attracted to Donnie scent but tried to fight the urge to mate with him, and then eventually loss control it happens sometimes" Mr loveiless said looking at Raph. "I see, so chase and Skylar are alphas, but Mr loveiless nick didn't lash out at m,e only when he jealous" Raph said confuse. "You can just call me Kai, and that because omegas are the most sensitive kind they usually have to attract their mates by sparing with them or proving their worth, while alphas look for strong people But weak enough that they can easily dominate them and then mark them. You'll get mark soon enough to but it won't be as bad as this" Kai said laying me down on the bed. "I see, will Skylar lash out like this?" Raph ask worried. "Probably not if he doesn't fight his urges" he open my shirt and started treatment on me. "I hope he don't lash out like that" Raph said sadly looking at me. They return to the dining room while I rest thinking about there conversation. "He fought against his urges to make me his mate.. and lost control... Why me though? " I ask myself.