2.3 / Sudden "Help"

Previously:

You slowly opened the door to see him in a frustrated state. His hair stood up more then usual as his clothes were ruffled.

" Why are you here?" I asked internally freaking out. He smirked.

" Time for you to do something useful."

Your Pov.

" Put this on." Urie tossed me a school uniform that caught me by surprise. I examined the school uniform before looking at Urie who stared back at me.

" You basically kidnapped me to come to school?" I asked him with distaste as he rolled his eyes at me leaving me confused. The womanizer had a disheveled look today and his mind didn't even seem entirely here.

" You came willingly." He huffed crossing his arms over his chest. "Whatever." I responded quickly. It was hardly noticable but a shifting silence came over us for a second before I spoke up.

" Can you get out?" I growled holding up the uniform as his eyes shifted around avoiding my gaze.

" Y-yeah." Urie stuttered as he waved his hand in the air before the slamming the door behind him. Weird kid. My arms poked through the holes as I slipped on the short skirt.

At least it doesn't smell bad... I shrugged as I remember how urgently I left the house earlier. I felt bad, I should've told Okita but it wasn't like he would even notice. All he did was ignore me. The thought made my eyes drift to the ground before I walked to the door poking my head out.

Where did he go?

Urie had decided to show up at my place.... wait it's his, not mine. Anyways, he had the audacity to leave me in room, at school, alone.

Idiot.

I took a deep breath before letting the door close itself. I slumped in the nearest chair and just stared at nothing. I had more fun I ever had in the last few days and it only takes three words for someone to turn their back on me.

I should wear something on my back, "people repellant."

The door clicked catching my attention and to my partial disappointment, it was him.

" We have some talking to do." Urie's shoes tapped on the floor as he came closer wearing a smug look on his face as he pulled the chair next to me in front for him to sit on.

" That's what you dragged me out here for, right?" I asked rhetorically trying to read his face. I was never good with emotions sadly and probably never will be but there was just something, like the way he was able to wear his feelings on his sleeve. He was easier to read than anyone I've ever met but not today.

" Time is running and it will continue to run. It won't be long until someone is able to snatch the grimoire before us so-" He dragged it out. " Does this have anything to do with Rem?" I cut him out with a sigh as he pursed his lips together into a grin.

" Exactly. We know he's close, all the time he spends with her. Distract him." He chirped as if he would know my answer was "yes."

" No." His face dropped at my comment.

" Look cut the attitude, (y/n). I don't know what's up with you but you better help." He was off his chair now and I could see his fiery eyes. His eyes showed the hunger for power and it scared me even more as he looked down on me.

" What's in it for me?" I said trying to regain my lost composure. He just laughed as his dark demeanor suddenly faded. it was like it never even happened.