Chapter 18: Not date, fate (final chapter)

Extra long chapter~!

Warning: I mean, do I even have to say why this is a warning for you? It's M rated okay if you're an innocent bean and wants to stay that way, feel free to stop reading at any time. And for the rest of you pervs, have a good read *hands you a bottle of water*

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were incredibly nervous about the weekend that arrived. They agreed having their date on Saturday. They wanted to go to the cinema and watch a movie they both wanted to see, and then they knew they'd be hungry so they wanted to eat afterwards.

Baekhyun decided to 'pick' Chanyeol up in front of his house, since it was he who asked him on a date, and therefore, dressed in his best casual clothing, stood in front of the Park's house.

Nervously, he rang the doorbell and waited for the other male, but it was his mother who answered instead.

"Oh, Baekhyunie," she grinned and pulled him in for a hug, "let me get Chanyeol. He's so excited for your date!" she smiled warmly and let him in the house whilst waiting.

Baekhyun's eyes widen in shock. "He - he told you?" he asked shocked.

"Obviously," she grinned, but then disappeared, and instead the giant came down from the second floor, looking so amazing he was nearly blinding the one who waited for him downstairs.

"Wow Baek," Chanyeol grinned as he checked him out in his clothes, "looking good," he smirked.

Baekhyun gulped, trying not to smile too much and being obvious he was stripping the other in his mind, "t-thanks, you too," he replied.

They stood still awkwardly for a moment, until Chanyeol finally made the move, "shall we?" he said as he pointed towards the door with his hand and lead them outside.

They made their way over to the cinema, ordered the tickets to the movie they both wanted to see.

"Two tickets to Suicide Squad please," Chanyeol said to the ticket booth woman.

"I'm sorry, but it's sold out," she said with an awkward smile.

"Oh," he let out disappointed, "how about Assassin's Creed?"

"Sold out."

"Amazing Beasts And Where To Find Them?" Baekhyun suggested.

"Sold out too."

"Is there any movie that isn't?" he asked, getting more irritated.

The lady checked on her screen. "Trolls," she said.

"For fuck's sake," Baekhyun muttered, but Chanyeol accepted it and give the lady money for two tickets.

The males went to order popcorn and cola, and eventually found their seats. Of course on their one side was a straight couple making out with almost no breath in-between, and on their other side was a mother and two baby kids who was crying nonstop.

During the - boring - movie, Baekhyun reached for the popcorn, but one of the couples managed to bump into it and spilled it all over the floor. The small guy gave them a glare, which they didn't notice of course since they were busy sticking their tongues down each other's throats, and so Baekhyun decided to open up his cola box instead; still according to his luck, it must've been shook, and the liquid was spilled all over his lap and shirt, and also on Chanyeol's right arm, who was quick to pull his arm away shocked.

"Sorry," Baekhyun muttered, irritated about how their date was going so far. I can't believe this shit.

Out of nowhere, Chanyeol stood up, still in the middle of the movie, grabbing Baekhyun's arm and walked out with the smaller dragged behind him.