"Yeah, well..." He was so uninterested at this point, that he didn't even bother to finish what he was saying. Taehyung dreaded the walk back to his seat. From the moment he sat down, Sumin tried to glue herself onto him.

"Isn't Minji supposed to be coming over, too?" Jin asked.

"Oh, um, I just texted Minji before I got here to ask her if she was still coming, and she said she had work to do, so she can't come."

"I really hope Jiyeong gets here soon," Jin mumbled to himself.

"Oppa, do you like my outfit?" Sumin asked. She lapped her leg over the other as she twirled a lock of her hair around her finger. She was so close to him that her breasts were practically pushed up against his arm.

"Mm," he hummed. Taehyung's eyes became glued to his phone once again and his posture became slack. Clearly, he couldn't care any less about the black v-cut long sleeved that showed off Sumin's breasts, and the short beige skirt she was in.

"Hey, would you get a look at her rack," Jimin nudged Yoongi in his arm as he took out some pocky from its box and poured it into a snack dish.

"Dude, that's gross," he said

"Dude, that's gross," he said. "That's Sumin."

"They still look good though," Jimin shrugged, as he mumbled under his breath.

About another 30 minutes had gone by and there was still no sign of you. The movie had already started and as time went by, the boys started getting worried. On the other hand, Sumin seemed just fine about things. She was snuggled up to an uncomfortable Taehyung, with her arm looped around his in satisfaction. Every minute or so, he would try and pull away from her, but she just held on tighter.

"I'm gonna give Jiyeong a call to see if she's alright." Jungkook stood up and took out his phone.

"Uh, no, no!" Sumin jumped up. "I'll contact Jiyeong, while you keep watching the movie."

"Thanks, but no thanks."

"No, it's not like it's any trouble." Sumin turned back and hurriedly took out her phone from her purse. "See, I'm already calling her." She said as she quickly found a number and pressed call. "It's ringing."

Jungkook gave Sumin a suspicious eye before walking back to the couch and plopping himself down. As soon as Sumin had wandered away from the couch, he unlocked his phone and went straight into messages to start a new conversation with you.