"Alright, I'm going." Jungkook stepped away from the packs of popcorn and then walked out of the kitchen. He put a little pep in his step from his own eagerness, as he walked towards the door. When the door opened, he was ready to say, "Jiyeong, you're finally--"

"Hi, there!" Sumin waved at Jungkook before trying to peep past him and into the living room to see if Taehyung was there. "Is everyone here?"

"Oh, it's you, Sumin." The excitement in Jungkook's voice washed away from disappointment. "No, Jiyeong and Minji haven't arrived yet."

"Oh, well, can I come in then?"

"Yeah." Jungkook stepped back and opened the door wider for Sumin to come in. As soon as she came in, she was welcomed with eyes filled with anticipation, but those eyes soon became dead when they laid on her. "The rest are picking a movie to watch so...yeah." He then closed the door.

Sumin shoved her coat into Jungkook's arms and took off towards the couch. Her action caused Jungkook to look at her as if she was crazy. Even though he was slightly annoyed, he hung it up on one of the hooks behind the door and made his way back to the kitchen.

Hi everyone~" she wiggled her fingers at them with excitement before taking off her coat and shoes. The boys either ate their greeting to Sumin or didn't bother to say anything at all.

"Doesn't she look like she has more makeup on than usual?" Yoongi nudged Hoseok.

Hoseok covered his mouth to help stifle his laughter. "How can you tell?"

Yoongi snickered. "You mean you can't?"

"Hey, um, is this seat taken?" Sumin approached both Yoongi and Jimin as she referred to the empty spot beside the arm of the chair.

"Actually, it is. But here," Jimin pushed himself off the couch as he took a step towards the kitchen. "you can take my spot." He flashed Sumin a smile. "I was just going to go see if Jungkookie needed help in the kitchen anyway. Anything to get away from the awkwardness of being near Sumin.

"Oh, thanks." Sumin flashed a smile at him before plopping herself down in his seat, beside Yoongi.

"Uh, let me come and help you out," Yoongi stood up as well.

Hoseok, who also sat beside Yoongi, jumped up as well. "I'm gonna go see if we have enough drinks for everybody," and left following behind them.

"Did the mouse finally arrive?" Now coming back from the bathroom, with his eyes glued to his phone, was Taehyung. He came out into the living room and looked up from his device in search of you. His eyes went from the door, then to the couch, where he finally spotted Sumin. As soon as they locked eyes, Taehyung felt a sigh coming on.

When Sumin spotted him, there was a gleam in her eyes and a wide smile on her face. "Oppa!" Sumin waved energetically. "I'm glad that you could make it."