Chapter 6

It's been a week since the party, and neither of us have talked about it- matter of fact we ignored it and he ignored me for a day. Things between us are back to normal and we are currently watching Phantom of the Opera. Zack is sitting and watching it while I am laying on the couch with my feet resting on his lap. I break into another song, while Zack watches me in  amusement. When the song is over Zack pokes my foot. I look at him questioningly. I've seen this musical a million times so I know what's about to happen. Ignoring it I turn my full attention to Zack who has his eyebrows kinda scrunched up and is super focused on my toe. Moving my foot, I knock him out of his trance and he looks at me. He let's out a sigh before he starts talking to me. "I remember the party." He tells me bluntly. Unfased I just nod my head and turn my focus back to the musical. A few minutes later the movie pauses. Unsure what happened I look toward Zack and see him with the remote. Again I look at him questioningly. He pushes my feet off him and turns towards me. I sit crisscrossed and wait for him to say something. I swear if he's doing this just to annoy me, it's working. "Listen, I remember everything from the party last week." He begins. I nod my head and wait for him to continue. "I don't know why I let you do what you did, maybe it was the alcohol or maybe I was trying to be a good friend. But it can't happen again Jade." I just look at him and nod. We sit in silence. Bored of the movie I get up and go into my room, leaving Zack alone on the couch. Once in my room I refuse to let the tears fall, so I set to work on cleaning my room. A good chunk of time later my room is clean and there's a commotion in the living room, so I leave the safety of my room to check it out. All the guys are home and they are asking Zack to go to a bar with them. He agrees then sees me. Without another look back he gets up off the couch and leaves with the others, leaving me home alone once again. Confused as to what I've done to anger Zack, I shake it off and get to work on cleaning the rest of the house. Hours pass and they still aren't home. I gave up calling and texting them a while back. Dejected I plop down on the couch and go back to watching my favorite musical that we didn't finish earlier. Once it's over the door flies open and in stumbles five drunk guys. Usually my dad keeps me from seeing anyone in this state, but there he is with them. My mouth hits the floor as I stand there in shock. They're all wayyy too rowdy for my liking. I attempt to get past them but they start feeling me up. Disgusted I slap their hands away and rush to my room, where I slam my door behind me and sit on my bed freaking out. How did they get home? Why are they so drunk? If Zack is mad at me why? What did I do? My thoughts are cut short as my door opens and in walks a very drunk Zack. He kicks the door closed and comes over to me. Afraid I move up my bed, away from him and hit the wall. He smiles at me but his eyes are very dark. He takes another step towards me then stops. "What's wrong Jade? Scared?" He drawls and taunts. I stay quiet and just watch him. He takes another step forward and gets on my bed. At this point I'm so scared I'm shaking. Slowly he crawls up my bed, looking at me the whole time. Frozen I stay where I am and just watch him. He stops when he's almost right on top of me. I finally figure out what's about to happen and snap out of my silence. I sit up straighter and look him in the eyes. "Zack, you're drunk. I'm not doing this, you already said we are only friends- so friends we shall stay." I say with a slight quiver in my voice. He gives me this typical fuckboy smile that I've NEVER seen on him. "Jade, I know you want his. Don't deny it." He tells me while smirking. Disgusted by his behavior I push him off me. "Zack you are drunk! Just go to bed!" I yell at him angrily. Unfazed he gets back near me and quicker than lightning he's on top of me, trying to make out with me. Taken aback, I kiss him back and deepen the kiss. I let common sense fly out the window as I get lost in the moment. Suddenly he tugs my shirt over my head, unaware of what's happening I tangle my fingers in his hair and enjoy this. Then I feel him tugging my shorts down and that's when I snap out if this wonderful moment. I push him off me and he lands on the floor. Looking up at me shocked I cover myself up and tell him to go to bed. He finally obeys. Once he's in bed, I get up and turn my light off before getting in bed myself and going to bed. My last thought before I fall asleep is I can't believe that just happened! I then fall asleep with a smile on my face and happiness in my heart.