Betrayal and Homecoming deaths.

Start from the beginning

"I want to see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself."

"Well he's here," Stefan said boredly, getting up from the chair he was sitting on, "come by whenever."

"If your lieing Stefan your compulsion will out you. So answer with your life, is what you say the truth." Klaus said, wanting to know if the one thing he hated most was really dead.

"Yes." Stefan answered. "Its true, I saw it with my own eyes."

"I want to talk with Rebekah," Klaus ordered, knowing Aria wouldn't go near the Doppelganger without the temptation of killing her.

"Thats not a problem, she's right here." Stefan said, handing Rebekah the phone.

Rebekah had turned up shortly after Elena daggered Mikael. She made sure Aria was occupied enough to not see through her lie about where she was off too. And to do that, all Rebekah had to do was buy her something, like a new Ipad with all the games Aria liked. Bekah knew next to nothing about the silly little object, but the man that sold them put the list of the most popular games on there, so as of the moment, Aria was laying upside down on the couch frowning at the screen, yelling insults at it whilst she pressed multiple times on the glass.

"Hello Nik." She muttered, staring at Damon, Elena and Stefan who stood infront of her.

"Rebekah, love, whats this I hear about Mikaels tragic run in with the dagger."

"Its true, he's finally gone Nik. I miss you, I'm miserable here and Aria's to busy yelling insults at everything that doesn't move."

Klaus smiled slightly, imagining Aria doing that, of course she would, "I'll be home soon, Elijah's getting a tad annoyed with the Werewolves I got to go."

"Good, I'll see you soon brother." Rebekah sighed, hanging up the phone and giving it back to Stefan. "He bought it, he's coming home."

"Was that easy or what?" Damon mused, after Rebekah left the room.

"Lets just get this over with," Elena muttered before kneeling down and pulling out the dagger from Mikaels chest.

~

Arianna's POV

Oh for the love of god, why does this have to be so...addictingly annoying!

"You know what? You stupid little bird, I'll hurtle you straight over the top of the structure just so you can face-plant the ground on the other side and lose all your feathers. And for the rest of your electronic life, you'll feel as if you failed the entire purpose in which you were made to complete. How's that for failure!" I growled, glaring at the Ipad Bekah had bought for me.

Who knows about anyones else's feelings, but I seriously want to burn the people who came up with Angry Birds. I hate them, I hate them all.

I don't know why Rebekah had bought me an Ipad for no apparent reason and with games included but I seriously didn't care. I was about this far away from throwing it in the fire so it can die a horrible burning death.

No, I have not sniffed sherbet again.

It felt wierd when I did and apparently it hurts for humans, lucky for me I'm over a thousand then ay? Although, I prefer eating the sherbet, rather then sniffing it, but some people aren't that way.

Eh. Whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, getting off topic here. As I was saying, since Rebekah found out Nik killed the love of her lif- Sorry, I was reciting Gossip Girl for a moment. I prefer the name Gossip Goat though, seems like a better fit honestly. Again getting off topic, since Rebekah found out who really killed mother, she's been a little unusual, as you would, but theres something she's not telling me.