Confrontation

"She was here?" Jamie's eyes widened.

"Oh my God." Mich put her hands to her mouth.

"Why was she here?" Therese's eyebrows shot up.

I shrugged.

"How was she?" Jia's eyes looked sad for some reason.

"Okay, I guess." I said. "We didn't really speak much."

"Ohhhhhh." Jamie winked. "We get it."

"No, no." I laughed. "It's not like that."

"So, you're not back together?" Mich said.

"No." I said simply.

"Good." Therese said. "Now, enough about her. Let's party!"

. . .

I woke up to another person's bed. I scanned the surroundings and it seemed familiar.

"What the fuck." I rubbed my forehead and removed the sheets. I looked down on my torso and I'm wearing someone else's clothes.

I looked to my left and there was a girl sleeping next to me. My heart beat fast.

Oh God. What did I do?

I clutched my head and tried to remember last night. It was all blurry.

I remember my countdown, meeting Jho again, drinking and dancing with Trey and the others, but after that, nothing.

I searched for my phone and found it on the table. I quickly scanned the messages and calls.

My throat felt like it dropped to my stomach. All the recent messages and texts were to Jho.

Suddenly, it clicked. My heart beat a little faster.

I'm in Jho's room.

My eyes widened as I checked the sleeping girl next to me. Only the back of her head was visible because she was under the sheets.

Oh God. Did we..?

I bit my lip. What in the world did I do?

I carefully peeled the sheets slowly when someone walked into the room.

I jumped and gave a little shriek as I looked at who walked inside. My jaw dropped when I saw the person standing by the door.

It was Jho.

We looked at each other for a moment when I remembered that there was another person in the room. The girl beside me stirred and I swiftly removed the covers to reveal who it was.

It was Fel.

"Aaaahhh!!" I screamed. "The fuck are you doing here??"

"Shhh. Not so loud." She whispered. "My head is pounding."

"Good. You're awake." Jho said tonelessly. She walked out without another word.

"Jho.." I faltered. I turned to Fel who was rubbing her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I whispered to her.

"I don't remember!" She groaned. "What are you doing here?" She said.

"I don't remember." I slapped my forehead. How could I be this stupid?

"Come out for breakfast." Jho's voice called out.

. . .

"So.." Fel smiled anxiously. "How.. how are you?"

"I'm good." Jho was focused on her breakfast. "And you?"