Game Night

Jho was now very red faced.

Actually, everyone was drunk and laughing but she was by far the most trashed.

We ditched the movie and played card games instead. We've been playing Slap Jack for the better part of the hour and Jho was always the last to put her hand on top, meaning she has to take a shot.

We've also been playing the continuity game simultaneously, making it harder to focus.

"Tangina, guys. Binuburot niyo ba ako?" Jho groaned. "Kanina pa ako natatalo."

"Ang bagal kasi ng kamay mo eh." Mich laughed.

Out of a sudden, Jia suddenly spoke. "1."

"2." I was quick to respond.

"3." Mich and Therese said at the same time. They both groaned and took shots.

"Ang hirap naman maging alert sa continuity game na 'to!" Therese exclaimed. "Sino ba nag pasimuno nito?"

"Hindi ba ikaw?" I laughed.

Jamie brought down a jack of hearts and we all dived to put our hands on top. As usual, Jho was the last to do it. Everytime kasi she shrieks before putting her hands down kaya she's always late.

Jho leaned on me and whispered on my ear. "Saluhin mo muna ako."

Damn, her breath was very warm against my ear. I shuddered and took a shot.

"Wow, may pagsalong nagaganap?" Jia smirked.

I just grinned at her and spoke. "1!"

"2." Jia was quick to respond.

I tapped Jho's knee. "3!" She let out a sigh of relief.

"4!" Mich said.

"5" Therese piped.

"Si--goddamit!" Jamie slapped her thigh. She took a shot and we cheered.

The games went on and Jamie, Therese, and Jho kept losing and I kept taking some of the shots for Jho.

"Uy alam niyo yung minority?" Mich said.

"Ay, maganda yan!" Therese clapped her hands.

"Paano yun?" Jho asked.

"Ganito," Mich explained. "Mag tatanong tayo isa isa. Kunware, hugs or kisses? Pag hugs yung gusto mo, you hold up one finger."

"Pag kisses, you hold up 2." Jia added.

"Bawal mong ipa-explain yung context. Basta kung ano lang yung napili mo." I said.

"Kung sino yung pumili ng onti, iinom. Gets niyo na?" Mich looked at the rest.

They nodded and Mich started the first question.

"Akbay o hold hands?" She said.

We counted to three and held up our fingers. I was the only one who held up 1 finger.

"Inom!" They chanted.

"Napag hahalataang takot sa commitment." Therese chuckled.

I took a shot and asked. "Sunny side up or scrambled?"

They threw pillows at me. "Boo!" Jamie said.

"Ang pa-verj mo!" Mich stuck out her tongue.

"Boring!" Jho chimed in.

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Edi sige," I said. "Top or bottom?"

Everyone laughed first before holding up their fingers. Therese, Jamie, Mich, and I held up one finger. Jho and Jia held up two.