Sundate

I woke up to the smell of bacon.

I opened my eyes and saw my arms wrapped around a sleeping Jho. She was slightly snoring into my neck. I stared at her. She looks really beautiful up close.

I casually stroked her hair and she stirred. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me, still blinking back sleep.

I smiled at her and she smiled back sleepily before slumping back to my neck. She hugged me tighter and I closed my eyes, still stroking her hair.

We laid like that for a while until my stomach growled. I sighed and reluctantly untangled myself from Jho's arms. I stood up and headed to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth.

When I got out, I went to the kitchen to find Mich and Jia cooking.

"Smells good, Ji." I started to grab a piece but she slapped my arm away.

"Mamaya ka na kumuha." She sternly said. "Go fry some eggs."

"But I'm hungry," I grumbled as I went to the pantry to get some eggs.

I suddenly thought of Jho. How does she like her eggs? I shrugged and decided to cook every kind of egg I could make.

"Sarap na ng tulog mo ah," Mich was preparing the fried rice. "Bakit aga mo naman nagising?"

"Oo nga, ang peaceful niyo nga tignan ng cuddle buddy mo eh." Jia smiled at her bacon.

"She hugged me first." I shrugged while breaking some eggs.

"Weh?" Jia and Mich both gaped.

"So, may chance nga?" Jia asked.

"I dunno," I looked at the others sleeping. "We all like to cuddle naman talaga eh?"

Mich looked at Therese's leg on Jamie's stomach.

"Sabagay," She nodded. "It's too early to tell."

"Pero alam niyo ba, maybe ang sagot niya." I scrambled a few eggs.

"Sa?" Mich asked.

"Sa tanong sa S game, kung may chance ba ganon."

"So meron nga!" Jia's eyes widened.

"But she was really drunk and pissed at her ex," I gloomily said. "Baka kaya lang siya flirty."

"Like I said, it's too early to tell." Mich went back to mincing the garlic.

"Bakit iba iba 'to?" Jia looked at my eggs.

"I didn't know kung anong klase gusto ni Jho eh." I explained. "Don't worry, dalawa yung scrambled diyan, sa iyo yung isa."

"Ang sweet mo naman, inaalala mo pa kung anong klaseng egg gusto niya." Mich smiled.

"Yeah, bordering on crazy." Jia chuckled. "Gisingin mo na sila."

I went to the living room and nudged Jamie on the side with my foot.

"Wake up, homie." I called. Jamie just groaned and snuggled Therese, whose mouth was hanging open.

"Okay, you want this the easy way, or the hard way?" I asked them both. They answered in grunts and snores.

I lightly kicked Therese on the leg. "Wake up, Trey!" She just stretched both her arms up turned her head to the side.

"Hard way it is." I nodded. I poked Therese's armpits with my big toe.

She involuntarily reacted and her eyes opened in surprise. I proceeded to poke Jamie's butt with my big toe and she immediately woke up too.