Game-changer

I stood up. "Let's go? It's 12 o'clock. Your anniversary's over."

She stood up and fell face first into the sand. Uh oh. "Shit," she said while grabbing her head. "Nahihilo na ako."

I laughed and swung her arm over my shoulders. "Let's go, Hanky Girl. Don't throw up on me or iiwan kita dito."

She grabbed the bottle of Cuervo. "Sayang. Ubusin na natin 'to."

"But you can barely walk," I commented as I half-dragged, half-carried her to my hotel.

"Minsan lang 'to," she slurred. "Sagarin na natin."

By the time we got to my hotel room, she and I were both a bit sobered up sa sobrang haba ng nilakad namin.

She ransacked the mini-fridge for some soda. I grabbed some chips and a small plastic cup.

"Tuloy?" I asked her one last time. She nodded and sat in front of me while I put on some music.

"Let's play Truth or Dare." She said.

I raised my eyebrows. Anong balak mo, Hanky Girl?

"Fine," I said. "You go first. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." She said bravely.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked, smiling. Let's start with the easy questions first.

She blushed a lot before she said "No."

I laughed. "Ganun pa lang, namumula ka na?" I took a shot and refilled the cup.

"Shut up." She took a shot. "My turn. Truth or Dare?"

When playing truth or dare, I always pick dare because I can't have people knowing facts about me. So I don't know why my mouth blurted out "Truth."

She was quiet for a while, concentrating on her question. "Have you ever cheated on someone?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Bakit hindi mo tinanong kung virgin pa ako?"

She rolled her eyes. "Kasi alam ko namang hindi." I laughed. She seemed to enjoy rolling her eyes a lot. "Sagot na!" She prompted.

"No." I said simply.

"Weh?" She made a face.

"Oo nga." I took another shot and refilled it. "Your turn."

"Dare naman." She clapped her hands.

"Hmm. I dare you.." I looked around my room. "To open a bag of chips without using your hands."

She drank the contents of the cup. "Tsk. Tsk. Too easy." She then proceeded to open the bag of chips with her teeth and feet only and to my surprise, she did it with minimum effort.

"Truth or dare." She raised one eyebrow at me and it looked sexy as hell. I took a swig the bottle and chose truth.

We played for about another hour and now the bottle was almost empty but we were still taking turns doing shots. I feel myself getting drunker and drunker and when the bottle was almost finished, she was very red-faced.

"Sinong mas magaling humalik, girls or boys?" She slurred the words now and I laughed.

"Too easy, Hanky Girl." I shook my head. "Girls. Your turn."

"Truth."

"Would you consider sleeping with a girl?" She was surprised at my question and took a while before answering.

"Yes." She said, staring at me. "Ikaw na."

I was too taken aback by her answer to respond.

"Okay, truth." She decided for her own. "Have you ever been in love?"