Chapter 17

~Jonathan~

I can't believe he's going to North Carolina just for me. He's... he's really the one. I smiled at my thought as I stared out the plane window, looking at all the white clouds in the sky. Almost as white as Evan's teeth. Wait, isn't that a thing though. Like all Asians or Chinese in that area have the whitest teeth. I don't know. I crash my train of thought with a loud laugh. I forget we're on a plane and instantly feel embarrassment crawling up my shoulder. Vanoss takes out his earbuds and gives me a funny look. "Why ya laughing?", he raises a black brow. I tap my finger on the dark blue seat and pretend to look around and just then notice Vanoss. "Oh what?" I made eye contact so he fell for it. He laughed and I could already see at the top of my screen like playing Fallout, "Persuasion failed".

"Did you seriously think I'd fall for that?" He smirks and shakes his head. He looks down at his phone and back up at me; a mischievous look on his face.

"What?" I pushed against him, letting the "a" drag in my throat. He handed me the left earbud.

"Here, let's listen to some lesbian."

"What?" I chuckle, but take the earbud anyway. I put it into my ear and wait as he scrolls through his playlist. He was stopped near the "H" section and I knew which lesbian he was talking about.

"Ah yes, Hayley Kiyoko." I smiled and turned to him as the sweet sound pounded through the earbuds and into my ears. 

"Do do do do do do..." Evan started and hummed out the rest of the tune. I looked out the window and imagined the whole scene. I mean we could be in the restroom but, I'm a-scared of heights. I shook my head and imagined my bedroom at home. The door locked and it was just Evan and I. I have him wrapped around me like a child to his mother, during a thunderstorm in the night. I set him on the bed easily and he lays his body across the bed. His head resting on the soft pillows that are covered with light blue cases. I crawl over his body, finally reaching his lips, I stop. He turns his head away and I kiss his cheek, down to his jaw, down to his neck. The music going so well the the situation. The lights in my room turn into a dark blue, making everything in the room a dark purple. Evan and I are already undressed. In the real world I squeeze my eyes shut; I'm turning myself on in the middle of a god damn airplane. Half way there we are both tense and veins on both of our bodies are noticeable. Evan's gripping the sheets. My one hand is softly caressing his neck. The other one is hidden under my body doing who knows what to his. 

~Evan~ 

I watched Jon daydream; wondering what was on his mind. I saw his reflection in the window. I saw his face; bright red. He has a small smile on his face. I reached up and played with his little flip bang. He turned to me and smiled. We intertwined fingers, the warmth making both of us smile. It felt like a connection. An everlasting connection. 

***

I was wondering around a restaurant, I think it was one. I don't know which one specifically. I continue walking and eventually feel a little uncomfortable, almost like I'm being watched. I hear a small crackling noise. I do a quick 90 degree turn and check my surroundings. I spot a dumpster a little ways down the parking lot. I quickly but, quietly make it to the green object. I slowly lift the plastic lid. The noise suddenly stops and a little gray figure peeks out of the garbage. The creature makes eye contact, but not just any creature. It's a raccoon. I smile when Delirious instantly hits my mind. The yellow eyed creature tilts it's head. It takes a good look at me and then just like a light switch it drops the sandwich wrapper in it's paws and jumps at me. Before the little one could reach me I shot up out of my seat. I hastily look around and see that Delirious has grabbed my hand. He holds it really tight. Almost as tight as the sweater your mother puts on you before going out on a very cold winter's day. I didn't realize until he gave a look of nervous, that we were landing. I quietly laughed and squeezed his hand back to show him we were going to be alright. The pilot finally spoke, giving us the signal we were almost there. I turn to Delirious and he lay his head onto my shoulder. I tilt my head closer to his and whisper to him, "How'd you make to Canada without freaking out?" He let out an easy breath, "I just kept thinking of you." My chest grew warm with his words. I looked out the window and looked over North Carolina; Mr. H2O's home. I rub my head against his, getting comfortable. 

"We're almost there." I whisper to the brown eyed man. I feel him adjust in his seat. 

"We're closer to my poor baby."