Chapter 11

~Jonathan~

I couldn't fucking believe it. He was kissing me. It was just... I was stuck in the moment. His lips tasted like the fruity cocktail he chugged down, and the feeling of them were like... clouds. The misltoe in his hand made it even better. Everyone in the bar was cheering and awing. Everyone except Garrett. He turned around and ran. I felt little guilt, because I honestly didn't like him the way he thought I did. I like Evan... a lot, before this kiss actually. Soon he pulled away and looked at me. He looked really scared and horrified at what he did.

"Oh my god. Delirious I'm so sorry-"

I giggled and kissed him back, really hard. He stopped mumbling and fell into the kiss, dropping the misltoe and wrapping his arms around me. Tonight, we came to find our own lover, but instead we found each other.

I pulled away from the kiss, and I hugged his fingers with mine, "Let's go home." I smiled when I called his home mine, but really, anywhere he is... is home to me.

~Evan~

I fucking kissed him and he kissed back. Now we're going home. He called it home! I wonder what we're going to do. 

"We need to talk." Delirious ended the silence in the car. 

"About what...?"

"Evan! We just fucking kissed and we both liked it!" He said, turning to me and then looking back at the road. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." 

"Don't be. You're really great at it."

"At kissing?"

"Yeah, and making another man fall for you." He said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. My heart nearly exploded with happiness and I felt the same smile go across my face. 

"So... what are we going to do when we get home?" I asked, and turned to him. He only continued looking at the road but, a smirk came across his face. I tilted my head and turned away. 

We made it home and Binx instantly came over to me and rubbed against my legs. I smiled and lightly rubbed his back. Delirious did the same as I started to get into more comfortable clothes. 

"Why go get clothes on when you're only going to take them off?"

"Wh-what?" 

"I'm sorry. Too soon?" He rubbed the back of his red neck. 

"Yeah,  we aren't even dating officially yet." 

"Oh. I'm sorry-"

"Shush. But, we can use our lips until we're ready." 

I fell onto the couch and Delirious slowly walked over, and the closer he got, the larger my smile got. 

"Alexa play "Honeysnuckle by Canon Blue"." I requested, and the clown laughed, "Wow, I didn't know you had Alexa."

"Heck yeah. Now get the hell down here before she hears us." 

He fell on top of me and our lips instantly latched. Both of our breathing patterns were hard and fast. We weren't just kissing, we were making out. I moved my hand up his body and grabbed his hair easily. His brown hair was as soft as baby owl feathers. I smiled at the thought, and I felt the smile rise on his lips too. We took a quick break to catch our breath then, we were right back at it. 

Instead of going to my lips, he moved down to my neck and he finds my sweet spot. The sweet spot none of the women I dated could find. I bite my tongue to keep from moaning but, it fails. I let out the softest noise and I feel a tension in Delirious. I know he knows I want to wait, but I honestly wouldn't mind. I kinda want it but, I want to take it slow with him. Plus, I've never had sex with another man. Now, since he's made me moan I need to show him. I push hard against his lips and I run my finger over his right ear. His face turns a different shade of red. I move my finger so, it's now touching his spacer. I lightly flick it and continue kissing him. His eyes are closed so I lightly pull his spacer, enough to get him to notice the pain. He lets out a small, "Ouch". Then, I attack. I quickly stick my tongue into his mouth and we're both fighting for dominance. Almost like a thumb war but, a lot fucking hotter. 

"Fuck." Delirious mumbled and pulled away. 

"What's wrong?" 

"What are we going to tell everyone else?" 

"H2OVanoss is real." I say and a huge smile goes across both our faces. This was it, this is love. This huge feeling in my chest. I'm in love. I'm in love with H2O Delirious. He's the first man I've ever loved.