Chapter 12

~Evan~

"Vanoss! Vanoss! Get up!" Delirious was hopping on our bed. His smile bright and his cheeks red. He was in little blue pajamas with little teddy bears on them. 

"What?" I groaned leaning on my shoulders. 

"Santa was here!" 

I shot out of bed and ran downstairs. 

"There's no way!" I cheered and slid into the living room. I started looking at the names on the presents, and weirdly only saw my name. 

"Delirious-" I turned around and saw a small smile across his beautiful face. 

"No. You didn't-"

"Oh but, I did." He crossed his arms and smiled at me. 

"But, why?" 

"Because, I love you." 

"Well these gifts don't show me that. You do. Just your existence and care does." I walked over to him and he uncrossed his arms. I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. 

"I fucking love you." 

"I'd love fucking you too."

"Delirious!"

"Sorry! Couldn't resist." I glared at him and I sat down criss-cross in front of the tree. Delirious followed me over and sat down beside me. 

"So which one first?"

"I feel spoiled and we haven't even been dating for a month yet."

"Ah, oh well." 

"Pick one out for me I guess." I closed my eyes and he stood up and walked around the tree. He picked up the smallest box. He walked back over and handed it to me. 

"They usually say save the best for last... but, I'm not them." He smiled and sat down beside me. I looked at the tall but small box. I first took off the red ribbon and took the lid off the box. I opened it and nearly screamed. I put my hand over my mouth and took a closer look at the little charms. There was an owl, a little hockey stick, a remote controller and little sunglasses. 

"Delirious... wh-" He interrupted me with a kiss. I couldn't help but let the tears flow. I looked at the bracelet one last time and saw another charm. It was half of a heart. I was confused at first until, Delirious rolled up the sleeve of his pajamas. He had the same heart on his. 

"F-fuck." I sobbed and put on the bracelet but, I was shaking too much to do it. Delirious lightly chuckled and helped me with it. We met eyes and his dark brown ones searched mine. 

"Delirious?"

"Yes Vanoss?"

"I...I truly love you." 

He stopped and looked down at the floor for a minute. He then looked back up at me. This time his dark eyes were filled with tears. 

"I l-love you too." 

~Tyler~

"When's the last time any of them were active?" I asked, looking at each of the men on my computer screen. 

"Delirious was on a few days ago but, he was just liking these spongebob memes." Mini answered and continued scrolling through his phone. 

"I wonder what happened." Brock said out loud. 

"Do you think... they're together?"

"Together how?" We all looked at Nogla.

"Like in Canada together or vise versa." 

"Hm, maybe but, would Delirious really do that for Evan?" Brock thought. 

"Shit, I think he would." Brian finally joined the conversation. 

"Fuck dude... I just hope they're both okay." I ended the conversation there, just in case anyone got any silly ideas about them butt fucking each other. I lightly chuckled and started up GMOD. Nothing was the same without the two dicktards. 

~Jonathan~

Vanoss opened the rest of his presents and I just loved seeing his smile on his face from each and every one he opened. After he was finished he stood up and walked back into the hallway. He opened the closet door and pulled out something. I stayed in the kitchen and drank my nice french vanilla coffee. He walked closer to me and had his hands behind his back. 

"I hope you like it. I mean it's not much. But, I just want you to have it."

I opened the little blue box he handed me. I popped off the lid and saw a little black fur ball. I lifted it up and noticed the soft wool feel to it. 

"A beanie!"

"Continue looking at it." 

I turned it around and unfolded it. I saw the bright lights reflect off the gold. 

"Woah, is this one of your limited time things?" 

"Well, sorta." He smiled, and then it hit me. 

"Wait, you didn't have any beanies." I dropped my hands and looked at the little owl. 

"Evan... did you?"

"Yes, yes I did." 

"Fuck, I love it." 

"That's not all though." 

"What else is th-?" I was cut off by his amazing lips, and the feel of his tongue. Instead of fighting, our tongues danced together. He leaned on me, which pushed me towards the couch. I flipped over it and he hopped over too and, instantly locked our lips again. He continued and moved his hands all over my body, making the lower half tense up. 

"Vanoss, you sure you're ready?" 

"Yes, I've never been more ready in my life." 

He slipped his hands under my pajama bottoms and he slowly reached my boxers. I, however moved my hands under his night shirt and felt his hard but, wonderful chest. 

"Ah, Delirious." He softly whispered against my neck and he easily started sucking my neck, leaving little aching marks. After the hickies were there he moved back down to my junk. He pulled down my boxers and started grinding against me. I grabbed onto one of the pillows and used my other hand to run my fingers through his soft hair. 

"Are you ready?" 

"Yes, it's a first for both of us." I nodded and he blushed with a smile. He slowly started which set electric waves through my body, and I felt nearly there, and we just started- I heard a slight noise in the background. It almost sounded like some kind of dub step stuff. 

"What's that noise?" I asked and Vanoss shot up. My lower body was aching from the waiting but, Evan stood up, "Shit, that's my phone." He ran into the kitchen and I heard him sniffle. 

"Oh shit." I whispered to myself and stood up, without making a mess. I stood near the walkway of the kitchen. 

"Who is it?" I lipped the words. He looked at the ground and back up at me, that same sadness filling his eyes the day I got here. Why was it back? He put his hand over the phone, "It's the funeral home..."