Chapter 19 - Directioner

Thank you sheepspeareanTales for the comment on chapter 16 and chapter 13! Love all of y'all!

(Name) looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She wore a black dress that reached just above her knees and the top was a beautiful flower-like lace. Her feet were covered by normal black flats with memory foam. Her hair was left curled slightly and pinned back with a sparkly black bow. Her make up was barely noticeable and she didn't really care that it didn't quite go with her outfit.

"You look super cute," Cassidy said in the doorway. (Name) turned to her and smiled. "I'm sure Harry will love your outfit, too," She said, a smirk formed on her lips.

(Name) rolled her eyes at the comment, the slightest blush on her face. Cass was having friends over, Faith was going on a fancy date with Jason, and (Name) was going to dinner and some club with the lads. It was going to be a very eventful night for each girl. And (Name) knew that.

"Molly is here, by the way. She got here early. And Allison is on her way," Cass informed (Name). Though Cass was older, she seemed to enjoy Allison's company. It reminded (Name) of herself, almost. Allison was always a little sister to (Name). It was weird at first, but she became proud to tell people of it.

"Alright. Thank you for telling me. The boys will be here soon, so make sure Molly has all the essentials when meeting them: An empty bag of Nandos, a spoon, a cat named Kevin, ketchup to spill in Zayn's hair, and the knowledge to call Harry Harold," (Name) said jokingly.

"Someone should do that and record their reaction," Cass said with a smile on her face. She left the doorway of the bathroom and ran off somewhere out of sight. (Name) let out a small laugh. Maybe one day she would record that.

She looked back at the mirror one last time with a small smile. Nothing made her happier than the thought of Logan at this time. The dress she wore was given to her by him on their one year anniversary. It was a bit longer then, but she still loved it. In fact, she would always wear it on their anniversary even after he left. She hopes to do that as long as she can, even if she gets married. It's not weird. Just tradition.

(Name) left the bathroom with a grin on her face. She hasn't met Molly yet, so she started to look around. They weren't in the living room, kitchen, Faith's room, or (Name)'s room. That left Cass' room. She went to the wooden door and knocked. She heard some giggles on the other side before the door opened to Cass' smiling face.

"Hey, (Name)! What can I help you with?" Cass asked happily. (Name) saw a girl with soft blue eyes and blound hair sitting on Cass' bed, looking at her shyly.

Before (Name) could respond, her phone dinged. She held up one finger and looked at her phone to see it was a text from Liam. She swiped the screen and looked at the text message.

Liam: Hey, (Name)! We are gonna be a little late cause Lou and Ni fell asleep

(Name): Otay

"Liam says they are gonna be a little late because Lou and the Nialler fell asleep. So, can I meet Molly?" (Name) asked. Cassidy nodded and opened the door all the way and let (Name) walk inside her room. Cass gave a small nod to Molly as if to say something without words, much like how Faith would sigh and (Name) would understand.

Molly stood up from Cass' bed and took a deep breath. Then she exploded, "OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M STANDING FACE-TO-FACE WITH THE (NAME) (LAST NAME)! YOU ARE SO SO SO SO AWESOME AND COOL! I SO SHIP YOU WITH EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF ONE DIRECTION EVEN THOUGH IT MIGHT NEVER SAIL!"

(Name) smiled at Molly with a small chuckle, "I see that I am housing yet another Directioner. At least this one's not telling me to stay away from anyone."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that," Cassidy said, scratching the back of her kneck. (Name) smiled at her as if to say it's alright.

"Can I meet Zayn!? Or Louis!? Or Liam!? Can I!? Please!" Molly begged, fan-girling like no tomorrow.

(Name) chuckled at her behavior and smiled, "Of course you can. Just be armed with spoons when near Liam, rotting carrots near Louis, and pink hair dye near Zayn. Just in case."

Molly laughed before starting to squeal again. Cassidy giggled and sat on the bed next her, patting her shoulder while trying not to have a giggle fit. As soon as Molly calmed down, the three girls started to talk about random things for at least ten minutes. It was nice to talk about the random-est things ever.

As Molly was in the middle of telling a story, the doorbell went off. "Who could that be?" Molly asked the others.

"Either Allison or the lads, I presume," (Name) said, walking to Cass' door before glancing over at Cass and Molly. She smiled at them sweetly, "You guys coming?"

Molly ran to the door, no hesitation in her action as Cassidy trailed behind. The doorbell rang again and the girls walked into the kitchen.

"Who is it?" Cass yelled at the door as soon as it came into sight. Molly and (Name) laughed slightly at her eagerness to see who could possibly be behind the door.

"5 guys who have no relation to One Direction," Harry yelled, saying the same thing he did the last time someone asked.

Molly froze at the sound of Harry's voice and looked as if she was about to pass out. Cassidy grinned at Molly before looking at the door again. "We don't want what you're selling!" She yelled at the door.

(Name) giggled at Cassidy's comment before looking at the door herself. "It's unlocked!" She said.

As the lads entered the house, Molly erupted making everyone smile and laugh. After Molly calmed down again, (Name) and the lads left the house and got into the car, wear Josh was waiting with an excited look on his face.