Chapter 18 - Natural Disaster

Cassidy and (Name) sat in the office completely bored out of their mind. They just got back from meeting Simon and the lads were out for a photoshoot. They wouldn't be back for an hour.

"What do we do now?" Cass asked (Name), boredom clearly in her voice. (Name) looked around the office thinking before her eyes landed on the clock. She smiled and stood up from her chair.

"Let's go watch the lads interview from earlier. It should be on in a few minutes," (Name) suggested and began walking out of her office. Cass stood up and followed her, not sure where they were headed.

(Name) lead Cassidy to the break area and turned the TV on. It was on a football, or soccer, game before she quickly changed the channel to the interview.

"-Direction is here for a small interview," The interviewer said with a fake smile as the crowd we my wild. The sound of 'What Makes You Beautiful' started coming from the screen right before Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam walked into the camera's view. The two girls plopped on the small couch and watched the interview with smiles.

Ten minutes later, the interviewer asked a question that grabbed (Name)'s attention. "Marry, Cruise, or Friend. Are you familiar with it?" He asked, and they all nodded. He explained it anyway, "One you marry, cruise with for a year, and the other you just befriend. Harry will go first. Miley Cirus, Niki Minaj, and (Name) (Last Name)."

Harry went quite, thinking about his answer. "That's a good three. Uh, I would go on a cruise with Minaj, friend...Cirus, and I guess marry (Name)," Harry said, trying to hide the small, barely noticeable blush from everyone. (Name) blushed too, which caused Cassidy to start making accusations.

"You and him are dating, aren't you!? But you're keeping it a secret from the media! It all makes sense," Cassidy said with a smile. (Name) rolled her eyes and punched Cassidy's shoulder playfully, the universal sign for 'Its None Of Your Business, So Shut Up Because I Don't Want To Talk About It'.

Cassidy just laughed and had a know-it-all look on her face for the rest of the interview.

*Fifty Minutes Later*

The lads entered the break area, Louis, Harry, and Liam in the back and Zayn and Niall in front. Just like how they were during the interview the two girls just watched.

Zayn seemed mad about something and stormed off to his drawing corner, also known as his time out place. He didn't bother saying hello to (Name) or Cass. It made (Name) worried slightly. Even on his worse days he would at least acknowledge her.

Harry let out an annoyed groan, letting (Name) suspect that this was Harry's fault. She gave the four lads small hugs before going over to Zayn's corner. He sat there, drawing away, clearly mad at Harry by the way he drew.

(Name) sat in the chair next to him, a small smile on her lips. She glanced at what he was drawing. So far, it was just an eye. But it was a very beautiful eye. Her eyes went to his expression. Angry, yet confused. Then his face went blank and he made eye contact with (Name).

"Vas happenin?" He said, emotionless. For some reason, that made (Name)'s heart break slightly. She didn't respond to him. She just looked at the floor, thinking, What happened in one hour that made you do that?

She stood up finally after five minutes of silence and back to the lads and Cass. Zayn didn't bother to get up and talk to her. Instead, he turned back to his paper and through the pencil at a wall in his corner before putting his head in his hands.

(Name) gave everyone a smile when she walked over. Everyone returned the smile, even Harry who still seemed a little angry, but not as much as Zayn. Liam glanced to wear Zayn was sitting with his head in his hands, a frown and worried look on his face. He quickly got rid of it though and let a smile play on his lips when he watched (Name) greet Cassidy with a side hug.

"So, how about food?" (Name) asked, letting Cass go. Niall nodded at Louis, Liam, and Harry.

Liam shook his head no, "We are going out with Josh tonight. He said he wanted to go to a new club and reastraunt that are by each other. So no spoiling your dinner."

"Child number three, you have always been so mature and responsible. I am so proud of you. But if you think I am not gonna eat before when ever we leave, you are crazy," (Name) said playfully, a grin on her face.

"What time are we going?" Cassidy asked curiously. She had a small smile on her face and twinkling eyes.

"Uh, nu-uh. No sister-child-friend of mine is going to a club! Besides, you're not old enough to drink," (Name) said, a stern look on her face. Cassidy frowned and mumbled something, but luckily no one heard her.

"We are leaving in two hours. He said that when we get to the reastraunt, even Niall won't be able to finish his food," Harry said, a smile playing on his lips. It seemed as if his anger had been forgotten, making (Name) smile.

Niall smirked, a determined look on his face. "I'll accept that challenge. I bet I'll eat everyone's plate in the process," He said, making (Name) let a small laugh escape her lips. They soon let their conversation go deeper in.

As Cassidy started to talk about how hungry she's gonna be, (Name)'s mind thought back to everything that has happened to her. From the first day she met the lads, to this second. It hasn't been that long ago since she was asleep in a coma. Just a little over a week. She noticed that Harry seemed slightly different. Maybe it was just her, or maybe Harry still felt guilty.