Chapter 4 - First day

(Name) quickly got ready this morning and ran outside to her car. She started the ignition and left at 8. Faith was at home, waiting for Thomas to show up.

(Name) arrived at her new job at 8:27, three minutes earlier than expected. She started walking to the recording station to meet the boys. She calmly walked inside after locking her car door. Once she took a few steps inside she spotted Liam and Zayn having a conversation near the counter.

"Spoons are evil," Liam told Zayn. Zayn rolled his eyes in response to Liam's strange comment.

(Name) felt someone tap her left shoulder. She turned to see who it was. Louis' welcoming eyes greeted her. As she opened her mouth to say something, Louis put a finger over her lips to shush her.

"Follow me,"Louis whispered. (Name) gave him a confused look before shrugging. Louis moved his finger from her soft lips and grabbed her hand, dragging her to the sound room.

He quietly closed the door to the room, "Now we wait."

"Wait? Wait for what?" (Name) asked the boy band member. He ignored the question and stared out the window.

A few minutes go by of (Name) being impatient before Louis spoke, "Here they come." He said and motioned for (Name) to stand by the door with him. She peeked outside and saw the rest of One Direction walking towards the sound room.

"What are we doing?" I asked Louis. Louis smiled at her. What kind of plan did he have for her?

"I need you to lay on the ground and act dead until one of them get close to your face, got it?" He asked her. (Name) slowly nodded, a bit confused. "Great! Now hurry up and act and act dead."

(Name) did as she was told and waited. Louis looked at her and smiled. She looks so cute, he thought. He glanced out the window before nodding. He put on his best worried face and opened the door.

"Help! (Name)! She isn't breathing! I think she's dead!" Louis screamed at them. Everyone's face went pale and ran into the sound room. (Name) laid there with her eyes closed, still waiting to scare them.

"(Name)!" Harry said once he saw her body. Zayn was the first to get to her side. He shook her a little, hoping she would wake up. When she didn't move, he felt tears starting to sting his eyes.

"(Name)...please wake up..." He said under his breath. (Name) smiled now before opening her eyes. Everyone but Louis had their eyes squeezed shut. Louis motioned for her to say something.

"BOO!!!" She screamed at them, causing four boy band members to jump and one to start cracking up. Niall pushed the laughing Louis, causing him to stop laughing.

"Not funny," He said angered. (Name) sat up on the cold floor causing Zayn to scoot back.

"Not funny at all," Zayn said in agreement. (Name) shrugged and tried to stand up, but lost her balance and toppled on top of Zayn, who grabbed her arms out of instinct.

(Name)'s face started to heat up as she realized she was on top of Zayn, "Sorry!" She apologized quickly, and attempted to stand up, but Zayn didn't let go of her her arms. "Uh, Zayn?"

Zayn quickly let go of her arms. "Sorry," He mumbled as (Name) stood up. No one seemed to have noticed the incident for they were to busy being mad at Louis.

(Name) rolled her eyes at the boys, "You can yell at Louis later! We need to start recording the song!" She snapped at them.

They gave Louis a frightening look before getting ready to sing (Name)'s song. Everyone stood in front of a mic. (Name) started to play the music through the head phones.

Liam took a deep breath, "You're insecure, Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door!" He sang in the correct tone. "Don't need make-up, To cover up. Being the way that you are is enough!"

"Everyone else in the room can see it! Everyone else but you," Harry sang the bridge.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed! But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know, oh, oh! You don't know you're beautiful, oh, oh! That's what makes you beautiful!" One Direction sang together.

Zayn listened closely to the music, "So c-come on, You've got it wrong. To prove I'm right I put it in a song! I don't know why, You're being shy. And turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyes!"

"Everyone else in the room can see it! Everyone else but you," Harry sang the bridge once again.

Everyone chimed in for the chorus, "Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed! But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know, oh, oh! You don't know you're beautiful, oh, oh!"

"That's what makes you beautiful," Harry sang, finishing the chorus.

"Na na na na na na na na na na, Na na na na na na! Na na na na na na na na na na, Na na na na na na," The boy band sang with smiles on their faces.

The music quite as Harry sang his solo, "Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell."

"You don't know, oh, oh! You don't know you're beautiful!" The others sang.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed! But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know, oh, oh! You don't know you're beautiful, oh, oh!" Everyone sang.

"That's what makes you beautiful," Harry sang the last lyric. (Name) smiled at them, and they smiled back. Now they have to record it a few more times.