Chapter 13 - Fake Family

Faith walked out of her room wearing a purple, sparkly dress. She had small white heels, just like (Name)'s. Her hair was straightened and pinned back.

(Name) smiled at her, "Yes! We are now officially Twinkies!"

Faith chuckled, "I think you mean twinsies, Blueberry."

(Name) shook her head no, "I'm pretty sure we're Twinkies."

Faith rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen where (Name) was standing. "Have the boys called yet?" She asked her friend.

(Name) nodded, "Yup. They are almost here. They called fifteen minutes ago."

Faith pulled out her phone and started to tap on the screen, most likely texting Jason, her boyfriend. She let out a frustrated sigh and put her phone on the counter.

"Jason wants to come," She mumbled. (Name) would have thought that she would want him to come. After all, they've been dating for nearly a year.

"What's wrong with that?" (Name) questioned her friend. Faith shrugged, not wanting to talk about it.

There was a knock on the door. Faith looked at it, "Who is it?"

"An average, totally not a boy band, group of friends," Harry's muffled voice answered.

(Name) smiled and ran to the door. She quickly opened it, revealing all the boys to Faith. She gave them all a hug, "Hey, guys!"

They all gave her smiles as they pulled away from her. Zayn looked down at his watch, "We better get going. Your family's coming, too."

(Name) nodded, "Okay, great." She looked over at Faith who was on the phone with Jason, probably. (Name) waved her hand, signaling they were ready to leave.

Faith nodded at her, "Look, I'll talk to you later. I have to go." She quickly hung up and put it in her white purse. She let out a sigh and went towards the front door.

"Alright! Let's get going," Louis said. The others nodded and left the house.

Louis' black car was parked outside and everyone got in. (Name) sat in the passenger seat while Louis was in the drivers seat. Faith was in the middle, next to Harry and Niall. Zayn and Liam were in the very back.

Louis backed out of the driveway and (Name) flipped on the radio. She flipped through the stations till she found one that was playing Coldplay 's Viva La Vida. She smiled as the music filled the car.

"Didn't you guys sing this for The X Factor?" Faith asked Harry.

He nodded with a small laugh, "Yeah. Zayn was so worried he was going to mess up that he was sweating before we went on."

Zayn hit Harry's shoulder from behind, a fake expression of hurt on his face, "My feelings."

(Name) laughed at Zayn's reaction, causing the boys to smile. They started to sing to the song and following songs that played.

When a song that they didn't recognize came on, they stopped singing. "Where are we going anyway?" (Name) asked.

"Louis! Louis! Please! Pick me!" Niall said, raising his hand in the air.

Louis rolled his eyes, "We always go there, Niall. Let someone else pick."

Niall frowned, "You sound more like Daddy Direction then Liam, now."

Liam put a hurt expression on his face, but it was obvious he was faking. (Name) laughed at the three arguing band mates. "It's okay, really. What does my little Nialler want to eat, huh?" She cooed in a baby voice.

"Niall wants Nandos! Please, mum!" Niall said in a childish voice.

(Name) chuckled, "Of course, sugar plum! Louis, be a good father and take our son to Nandos!"

Louis laughed, "But darling, he'll get fat!"

"Take that back! Our child is not going to get fat! Unless I tell him he can!" (Name) said jokingly.

Faith rolled her eyes, "Let's just get McDonalds."

"Watch your attitude, Missy! You're brother wants to get Nandos and we got McDonalds last time," (Name) said.

"I want tacos," Harry said with a smile.

(Name) looked over at Louis, "Dear, please tell your brother to shut up and stay out of this."

Louis sighed, "Harold, shut up and stay out of this."

Harry frowned, "But I want tacos..." (Name) rolled her eyes mockingly and looked out her window, pretending to be annoyed by her fake family.

"Can we just pick something? I'm hungry," Zayn butted into the conversation.

(Name) snapped her head around and looked at him, "That's it! Drive to the adoption center, sweety! They are all for adoption!"

Louis nodded with a fake frown, "Yes, dear."

Liam started filming the conversation secretly, "But, mum, I don't want to get adopted!"

"No whining, child number three! I am through with the arguments," (Name) said with fake anger.

"What about me? I'm your husband's brother," Harry protested.

(Name) glared at Louis, who sighed in response. He cleared his throat, "Mum gave us permission to get rid of you."

Harry put a fake expression of hurt on his face, "Why would mum do that?"

"Because she is disappointed in you," Louis said flatly.

Harry started to cry fake tears. (Name) thought he was a decent actor, actually.

"Can we eat before we are orphans?" Niall asked.

(Name) thought for a moment, "Fine. Only because Harry is going to pay for it because he wants to. Isn't that right, Harold?"

Harry wiped a few fake tears away from his face, "Yes, master."

(Name) started laughing, causing everyone else to burst out into laughter.

Liam quickly ended the recording and turned his phone off. He was planning on posting it on Twitter or something.

Louis parked his car outside of a Nandos. Niall cheered, "Thank you so much, Mum and Dad!"

(Name) laughed and opened the car, "Come on, kids. One last dinner as a family."