Chapter 11 - The Ex

(Name) floated in the darkness all alone. She was cold, but at the same time warm. There was a small glint of white light that she tried to get to in curiosity. As she tried to move, a male's voice started to speak, "(Name)? Why are you here so soon?"

She stopped her pointless movement and felt her heart break at the sound of the voice, "Logan? Is..is that you?"

A man appeared in front of her with jet black hair and dark blue eyes. He wore a pale blue shirt that had a giant blood stain in the middle. The place he was shot at. The blood leaked through to his blue jeans slightly. He was the one who pulled the trigger, that caused the blood to drip out of his chest.

"You have to hold on, beautiful. You can't be stuck here," Logan told (Name) seriously.

"I can't believe you're...you're here. You're actually here!" She said as tears stained her face. Logan frowned slightly at the smile on her face.

"This isn't a good thing, (Name). You have to stop going towards the light," He told her.

She stopped smiling as she realized what was happening, "Am I...? Am I gonna die, Logan?"

"That's up to you, (Name). I can't force you to go back to your old life, nor go to the light. But I can try to convince you," He said, sorrow in his voice.

(Name) stared at him in disbelief. She always dreamed of seeing him again and she always asked him the same question, "Why did you leave me?"

Logan looked at his black shoes and closed his eyes, "I will tell you one day, like I always have told you." The same answer from her dreams. "But seriously, you shouldn't throw the rest of your life away to get answers from me, when you should answer the question your heart is pondering on. Which one are you falling for?"

(Name) froze at his words. He knew about how she felt about the boys? That's a strange thing to talk to your dead boyfriend about.

"How do you know about them?" She asked him with a few stray tears slipping down her beautiful face.

"I watch over you. Make sure you don't  do what I did. I know that you blame yourself, but it wasn't you," He told her.

She looked down to her feet before looking up at him. She grabbed his hand and the light started to grow towards them. He quickly pulled away.

She stared at the light wide eyed. "You can't touch me until you are one hundred percent sure what you want. You don't get to come back to the real world. Only watch from a distance," Logan said.

A small window appeared to her side. She looked at it and saw One Direction and Faith in tears. They were crying because of her.

"Climb out the window to talk to them. To comfort them. Or touch me and leave them there. It's your choice," He told (Name).

She looked at him with a sad expression, "I'm sorry, Logan. I will always miss you." She said before opening the window and went to the real world with tears.

Logan gave her a small smile before fading into the darkness. The white light disappeared and the window closed.

*Louis' Third Point Of View*

"I should go. It's getting late. Goodnight, (Name)," Louis whispered to her sleeping figure before kissing her head gently. He got up from the chair he was sitting at and let a tear slip down his cheek.

"So cliché..." (Name)'s weak voice escaped her lips as she opened her eyes and smiled at Louis. He stared in disbelief. "What? I would have thought you would have been dying from smiling and telling me something cliché like 'I thought I lost my true love'."

Louis smiled, "I thought I lost my world." He got closer to her and kissed her lips gently. (Name)'s eyes went wide for a moment before melting into the kiss and kissing him back. She nearly forgot that she almost died the kiss was so good. But sadly, all things must come to an end. Louis pulled away and gave a small blush, "I'm sorry, (Name). I shouldn't have done that."

Before (Name) could register what had happened, Louis ran out of the room. Her mind wondered on what Logan told her. That her heart was wondering who she wanted. She couldn't believe she actually got to see him. And with those thoughts swirling around in her mind, she fell to a dream less sleep.