Chapter 17 - Hugs

The two walked out of the kitchen, gripping onto the pot and pan. (Name) smiled at Niall, giving him a thumbs. He nodded and they split up, searching for Louis.

After a few minutes of searching, Niall found him, "Huge buggy! I found huge buggy! Queen Nandos! Help!"

(Name) smiled and ran over to where Niall yelled from, which was in front of a closet. There, Niall was chasing Louis with his pot, pretending that he was about to hit him.

"Halt! Both of you!" (Name) yelled. The two boys stopped running and faced (Name). "I, Queen Nandos, order the talking bug to never eavesdrop on my conversation again and try to scare Cass and I. Doing so will be an act of treason and I will have no choice but to release the French Fry once more. Now, I have a song to finish and you have an interview in an hour. Hop to it."

(Name) gave both of them a hug and went to her office, leaving Niall laughing at Louis. She opened her office door happily as she heard the laughs. She walked into her office and sat at her desk, staring down at the paper with song lyrics and notes.

She picked up a pencil and started to write. She kept thinking about when she finally got the last few lyrics to finish the song. Then her mind wandered to when Cass accidentally pushed her off that bridge. Louis and Harry seeing her. Passing out. Logan. The hospital.

She thought for a moment about Logan. (Name) hasn't told anyone about seeing him. It could've been a dream. Even with that possibility, (Name) didn't want to keep it a secret. She'd tell someone eventually. Soon, hopefully.

Her train of thought stopped at the sound of a knock at the door.
She made sure she wasn't crying or anything, "Uh... Come in!"

Cass opened the door with Harry behind her. "I found a stray kitten," Harry said with a smile.

(Name) smiled back, "Nice to see you, too, Harold. Give me my sister or I slap you."

Cassidy walked inside the office along with Harry. "Deal," Harry said, motioning to Cass. (Name) giggled quietly at Harry's answer.

"Now that I have both of you in my office, I need your help," (Name) said and motioned for them to come look at the lyrics. They did so and looked at the paper. "What do ya think? Too boring?"

"Boring? Are you serious? I love this song! It's awesome," Cass squealed happily. Harry was still reading the lyrics.

"Really? If you have any suggestions, please tell me," (Name) said to Cass, noticing that she wanted to say something. One thing that they would be punished for at the orphanage would be negative opinions to anyone who was older and (Name) knew that very well.

Cass was quiet for a moment, debating on saying her opinion, "Well, um... I think you should put 'fade' instead of 'faint'."

(Name) looked over at Harry, "Can you start at the tenth measure like that?"

Harry nodded and cleared his throat. He mentally counted the measures before putting his finger on measure 10, "But if you walk away I know I'll fade."

(Name) grinned and quickly went to work on changing the word, "That sounded way better than faint would have! You're ama-"

"Zayn!" Harry cut her off once he saw Zayn walk into the office. (Name) and Cass looked at each other with a look that said 'That's going on Twitter'.

"Hey, mate. We are about to head out to the interview and I can't find Niall or Louis. Do you know where they are?" Zayn asked the three of them.

(Name) stood up with a grin, "Allow me to get them. They will listen to Queen Nandos."

Not questioning what she was talking about, Zayn let (Name) walk into the hall and to the entrance. Cass, Harry, and Zayn followed talking about cats and dogs.

"No. Cats are clearly superior. Right, Zayn?" Harry asked as they came to a stop.

"Where are they?" Zayn said, ignoring Harry completely. Harry continued saying how much cats were pawsitivily clawsome.

"Talking Bug! French Fry! Come here!" (Name) yelled, causing Cass and Harry to shut up. Louis stood up from behind the main desk with a beautiful smile on his face and Niall also stood up, still holding his 'weapon' and playfully staring at Lou.

"Yes, my queen?" Louis asked, bowing slightly. Niall bowed completely and then curtsied, making (Name) smile.

"Interview time for you two. Get over here and stick with Zayn," (Name) ordered the two mates.

Niall smiled, "Can we hug him till he passes out?" Zayn looked over at (Name) and shook his head no, his eyes saying 'I swear, (Name). If you say yes, I will kill you'.

(Name) smirked at Zayn then looked back towards Niall. "As long as you don't kill him. I need him to record the new song."

Niall and Louis grinned and started to run to Zayn. Zayn quickly hid behind (Name), rapping his arms around her waist. "If I go down, you're going down with me," Zayn whispered in her ear. (Name)'s face heated up as her stomach got filled with butterflies.

Louis and Niall quickly wrapped their arms around the two without thought. (Name) was now in the middle of a One Direction sandwich. She started wiggling around, trying to escape, but Zayn wouldn't let her go.

"I was wiggling. I was wig-waggling. I was wabble-jabbling!" (Name) said with a laugh.

"What are you guys doing?" Liam asked as he walked over to the three. Harry and Cases started a new conversation of Christmas and Halloween.

"Who doesn't like Halloween? You get free candy," Cass protested with a smile.

"Liam! Which is better? Halloween or Christmas?" Harry asked.

"Toy Story. Now let's get going," Liam said with a huge smile. Niall, Louis, and Zayn let go of (Name) and went out the door

Harry pouted and gave Cass a hug, "Christmas is better." He then went to (Name) and gave her a huge hug, "See you later, (Name)."

Harry then left and Liam gave Cass and (Name) a small hug before following him out. (Name) waved at them as they walked to the limo that was waiting outside.