Chapter 3 - Getting The Job

*(Name) Third Person Point Of View*

(Name) and Faith left the room thinking that she lost the opportunity. They walked a few feet in silence, Faith focusing on the rooms and (Name) focusing on the floor that seemed extremely interesting.

"You're insecure. Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door," (Name) heard a muffled singing voice. She stopped as Faith continued walking.

(Name) slowly turned around and quietly walked a little closer to the door, but didn't make herself visable to the guys.

"Don't need make-up. To cover up. Being the way that you are is enough," She heard the voice more clearly this time. Liam. This must be my imagination, she thought.

"Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but you," Harry sang.

"Do you think we sang it wrong?" He asked. This wasn't her imagination. This was real. She walked in front of the doorway.

"No. You sang it right," (Name) said, gaining their attention. They all smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Congratulations, (Name) (Last Name). You won," Louis told her. (Name)'s smile grew at the thought.

"You seem really calm for someone who just found out they're writing songs for the five hottest guys you've ever laid eyes on," Faith's voice rang from behind
(Name), causing her to jump a little.

The boy band chuckled at her reaction, while (Name) had a light pink shade on her cheeks. Fortunately, the boys didn't seem to notice. Faith, on the other hand had a mischievous glint in her eyes seeing her close friends face.

"Boys," Faith said, "I do believe we deserve a proper introduction." Faith pointed a finger towards (Name), "This is (Name), who is funny, beautiful, and very single." She pointed to herself now, "And I'm Faith. Smart, sassy, and very much taken."

The boys now joined (Name) in blushing as red as a tomato. "Well, uh, Paul will give you a call tonight and tell you when your job starts," Louis told (Name).

She nodded, not finding her voice. They were blushing? she thought, Do they...like me? No. Don't be stupid.

*Later that night*

(Name) hung up the phone and gently put it on the table. Faith walked into the dining room with a cherry pie, apple pie, and her famous chocolate cream pie.

"Here are the pies as promised," Faith said, placing them on the table."I don't see how you aren't fat yet," She said, examining her friend.

(Name) stuck her tounge out at Faith, "I am officially a song writer! We must dine on pie to celebrate!" She said before grabbing a slice of chocolate pie.

Faith rolled her eyes, "You always have an excuse to eat, don't you?" She asked her friend. (Name) nodded, her mouth full of pie.

(Name)'s phone started to ring. She swallowed the pie and answered, "(Name) speaking."

"Hey, (Name)! It's Thomas!" The male voice went through the phone into (Name)'s ear.

"Lil Tom! What's up?" (Name) asked her old friend. Faith smiled at her

"Well... I need somewhere to stay for a while, and Faith told me how you guys had a place..." He said.

"Of course Thomas! How long would you be staying?" (Name) asked.

"I don't know...a week or four?" He said. (Name) took another bite of pie.

"Okay, but you can't eat any sweets in the fridge without permission." (Name) told the phone.

"You're the best, (Name)! Thanks!" Thomas then quickly ended the call.