Chapter 16 - Crush

After a few days, (Name)'s face was back to normal. Instead of Louis adopting Cassidy, the authorities believed that (Name) has proven she is responsible enough. Though it legally says (Name) is Cass' mother, she says they are sisters.

Today, Cassidy is being brought to work for inspiration. (Name) wants to figure out what her musical talents are, if any.

As the two arrived at the recording studio, Cassidy started taking deep breaths. She was nervous about talking to the lads, especially Niall. Though they had a short exchange, Cassidy didn't remember much of it.

(Name) saw how nervous she was and gave her a smile, "Nothing to be nervous about, Cass. Just don't think of them as famous, think of them as a best friend that moved a few years ago and you finally get to see them again."

"What do I say to them?" Cassidy asked, afraid that she will make them mad.

(Name) thought for a moment, "Give Niall an empty bag of Nandos, hand Liam a spoon, mess up Zayn's hair, call Harry Harold, and tell Louis that Kevin was turned into a cat."

Cass raised an eyebrow, doubting her plan, "I think I'll stick with 'Hello'."

(Name) fake pouted, "Fine. No one ever listens to me." Cass smiled at her and opened the car door, a cold breeze hitting her faded bruises. She shivered slightly at the memory only days ago.

(Name) got out of the car and led Cass into the building, letting out a small squeal as she did so. "I nearly forgot! You and I have an interview at 3! Then Simon wanted to formally meet both of us," She said, clearly happy.

Cass was obviously shocked of this news. Her eyes went wide and a huge smile appeared on her face. She looked like she was on the verge of screaming. Or, as many people call it, 'fan-girling'.

Louis noticed the two standing in front of the door way and smiled, knowing they haven't noticed him yet. He quickly went behind the front desk, waiting patiently.

(Name) and Cass started walking over to Louis' trap until (Name) noticed something on the ground. Louis' wallet. She smiled, knowing he was hiding.

"Before we meet the lads, I wanna tell you something about Louis," (Name) paused, making sure Cassidy was listening. "I have never told anyone this, but I trust you."

Louis was leaning against the front desk, listening with all his might. "What is it, (Name)? I won't tell anyone. I promise," Cassidy urged for her to continue.

"Well," (Name) started. She lowered her voice to a whisper, "He's trying to scare us. I think he's behind the front desk. Follow my lead."

Cassidy nodded and, in a whisper, replied, "Alright."

"I think he is absolutely hot and adorable. We are never alone, though. So if you ever find the chance to trick the other lads to leave me and him alone, I would greatly appreciate it," She said, glancing over to the front desk.

"Of course, (Name). You'll get your moment alone with him," Cassidy replied with a smile.

"Let's sign in by the front desk and talk about it, okay?" (Name) asked with a wink. Cass nodded and they walked over to the front desk.

(Name) picked up the pen with a sigh, "I just don't know what I'd do if he ever heard me say this. If he felt the same way, I would probably kiss him thousands of times."

Louis froze. She...likes me? He thought to himself. Am I dreaming? What if it isn't? She wants to kiss me! Thousands of times! Unknowingly, Louis let out a small whimper.

(Name) pretended it never happened and quickly put her name down. She purposely dropped the pen on the side Louis was hiding on to tease him.

"Oh, barnacles," She said before jumping over the counter and picking up the pen. The pen was in between Louis' feet, nearly touching him. Her eyes traced his foot as she stood and handed the pen to Cassidy. Her eyes fluttered back up to the pen with a small smile.

"Any who, if you tell Louis, I'll never forgive you," (Name) said, noticing Louis shifting to sit up.

Cass quickly put down her name, "Alright, alright. I understand. Where are the bathrooms?"

"Down the main hallway. It'll be the third door on the left," (Name) informed Cass.

The girl quickly turned around to go down the main hallway and marched towards it. (Name) smiled at this and picked up a newspaper. She pretended she saw a bug and rapidly hit the table. She then started to the floor, then Louis' foot.

Louis quickly stood up and jumped onto the counter. (Name) continued hitting his foot, ignoring that Louis was there.  "Die, bug! Die," (Name) told Louis' foot.

"Stop! Stop it! I am not a bug!" Louis yelled, grabbing his now red foot.

"The bug speaks! I'm gonna hit you with a frying pan," (Name) yelled and ran into the kitchen. She grabbed a frying pan while giving the sleeping Niall a smirk.

She grabbed a pot and crept over towards Niall. He shifted slightly. (Name) raised the pot and pan slowly, then hit them against each other, making a loud BANG!

Niall shot up, his heart bumping rapidly. "What happened!?" He asked, confused of why he was being woken.

"Shush, French Fry! I, Queen Nandos, is speaking!" (Name) ordered jokingly.

"Sorry, your majesty," Niall said, playing along. He wanted more sleep, but since it was (Name), he stayed awake. He always found her interesting, keeping him awake no matter what.

"I just told Cass that I liked Lou," She paused, sneezing. Niall's heart sank. "Oh, bless me. Sorry. Anyway, I told Cass that I liked Louis because I knew he was behind the front desk, waiting to scare us or something. Now I need your help messing with him."

Niall let out a sigh of relief, then smiled, "Alright. What shall I do for you, Queen Nandos?"

(Name) handed him the pot with a smirk, "I need you to pretend Louis is a giant bug and pretend that your about to hit him with this."

Niall nodded, taking the pot, "Let's kill us a Lou-Bug." The two smiled before walking out of the kitchen, holding onto their 'weapons' tightly.

* * * * *

Authors Note:

I just love that video. I don't know why. Anyway! Thank you so much for reading! As promised, the Wednesday chapter! Enjoy!

Stay Awesome! Love y'all!