Pre-planning

I have to go to Nashville for a few days to meet with my manager and record company about new songs. Emory was going to stay home and spend the day with her friends.

Emory was on the couch watching NCIS, I put my bag down and said "Alright, I'm leaving, I'll be in two days."

I kissed her and held her a minute.

"I love you Brantley, and don't forget to call when you get there" She said.

I kissed her cheek and replied "I love you too, and I will baby"

We kissed again and I left.

Emory POV

About an hour after Brantley left Lennox showed up. We started to plan my wedding.

I grabbed my wedding binder and sat it down.

"What's that?" Lennox asked looking at the 3" binder.

"My dream wedding binder, I've had it since I was 15 and started to fall head over heels for Brantley. I didn't want to use any of these when I planned my wedding with Dante." I said

"Wow, that's a lot of pages!!" She said opening it.

"Yeah, its 3 different themes, different ideas I had growing up, I was going to let Brantley decide which one, I thought today we could do the basic planning today."

"Ok cool, so lets see what's first? Wedding party?"

"Well, Lennox would you be my maid of honor?" I asked.

She looked so shocked and excited, she squealed, "yes, of course"

"Yah, now Brantley will have Kolby. I really don't want a bigger wedding party"

"Ok, cool, now budget?" She asked.

"Well we spent almost  $30,000 last time, My ideas are lot simplier this time so how about $25,000?"

"Sounds good to me, the flourist and flowers?" She asked me.

"Yeah luckily all my ideas have the same flower type. so Miss Betty's Flower Garden shop in town" I answered and grabbed my phone. I dialed her number.

"Miss Betty's Flower Garden , How may I help you?"

"Hey, Miss Betty, It's Emory Hutchens"

"Oh, Emory dear, how are you darlin?"

"I'm doing good, I was wondering if you would be able to prepare the flower arrangements for Brantley and my wedding?"

"Oh I heard you two got back together and were engaged, I would love to do it, when is the wedding?"

"Brantley and I have decided on next June. Could you do calla lily bouquets?"

"yes dear I can, come by when you have a set up and we can plan how many."

"Alright Miss Betty, thank you, Nice talking to you"

"You too sweetie"

We hung up.

"Officiant?" Lennox asked.

"James Palmer, Brantley and my childhood preacher."

We had been at this for about an hour when we got hungry and decided to get a snack.

As we ate our popcorn we continued to plan.

"Photographer?" Lennox asked.

"I think I'll use Ellie Walker, a girl Kolby and I went to school with, she has a studio in town, I'll call her right now" I dialed her number.

"Walker's Photography" Ellie said.

"Hey Ellie, It's Emory Hutchens" I said

"Oh, hey girl, how are you?" She asked

"I'm fine, I was calling to see if you will be able to do Brantley and my wedding"

"Let me see, when is it?" She asked.

"Next June, I don't have a exact date yet"

"Yeah, that will work just call me when you have an exact date"

"Alright thanks, bye" I hung up.

Lennox and I finished alot of the small details. It was 2 and she had to go because she had plans with Kolby.

I decided to watch more tv, until Brantley called.