Lifes Biggest Changes

It's been three months since my life changed. My injuries have almost completely healed.
I'm proposing to Emory tonight. I'm taking her to the creek by the old tree where we first made love.
I'm using the ring I bought to give to her years ago and a new one I just bought.
We are in one of my old trucks driving towards the creek. I have a picnic basket of her favorites with me.
I'm holding her hand as I drive. I have never been so happy in my entire life.
I pull up to our spot and Emory smiles.
"It's our spot" Emory said. In one of the big trees we carved "BKG+ERH"
I set the blanket and food up.
"You did all this for me?"
"Of course, I would do anything for you"
We slowly ate, feeding each other time to time. We were standing next to the water watching the stars, I had my arms around her. I decided it was time.
"I'll be right back" I kissed her head.
"Ok"
I pressed play on some music and grabbed the ring box. I stood behind her on one knee. She turned around. "Where are----" she stopped when she saw me.
"Emory Rose Huntens, you are my whole world, my everything. When I lost you all those years ago it nearly killed me. It almost did the second time. You were my best friend. When I saw you in that wedding dress on my front porch I realized I never stopped loving you. I know I can be hard to handle but I'll change my ways for you. I don't want to risk losing you ever again. Emory Rose will you marry me?"
She started crying. She started shaking her head yes. I stood up and cupped her face and kissed her passionately. I slid the rings on her fingers.
"Wait Brantley why is there two?" She asked confused.
"I bought the diamond one a week before we first broke, when I first knew I wanted to be yours and I bought the other one recently. "
She looked at her hand and said "well I love them."
"Well there is more tonight you will love" she looked shocked.
"Brantley!"
"No no not that, there is another surprise."
I cleaned up the food. And got in the truck. I headed toward the other surprise.
Emory
I can't believe he proposed. He is the sweetest man ever. Oh my goodness I love him.
I just sat looking at my hand thinking about what it will be like when I am Mrs. Emory Rose Gilbert.
BG
We pulled up to the end of a drive way. I handed Emory a blindfold. She looked at me suspiciously but put it on.
We walked up the steps to the wrap around porch. I unlocked the large wooden door, leading Emory in, I untied her blindfold. We were in a small entry hall that lead to the living room. Random pictures of us that we both still had lines the walls.

"Oh my Gosh!! It's beautiful"
"It's ours" I said.
She looked at me confused and said "but what about your house?"
"That house was apart of my past, I bought it with Amber, this house is ours. It has no history with us." She smiled and started to look around.
I lead her to the living room through double wooden doors. The living room had stone walls with a large stone fireplace. A huge wrap around couch and a coffee table, guitars lined the wall.  I showed her the huge kitchen that had a high ceiling and a patio beside it. The kitchen is huge with tons of counter space.The dining room connected to the kitchen. Pictures hung of our spot by the creek and various county roads. I showed her the huge kitchen that had a high ceiling and a patio beside it. The dining room connected to the kitchen.
I led her downstairs to my music studio and man cave, her an office, a guest bedroom and a hot tub is.  A small living room is also downstairs.  A small couch sits in the middle with an end table with a record player on it and a stack of vinyl. There was a TV behind two doors that looked like shutters they were light blue.

I took her back upstairs to the third floor I showed her TJ's room with grayish blue walls and Cam's rooms the pink room, and also two extra rooms. Then lastly I showed her out bed room. Our bed room has a balcony on it.

"I can't believe this is actually ours." She said as she kisses me.
We headed to the bed where things got heated.
I pulled back from the kiss and whispered "Damn, I love you, baby girl" breathing heavily. I grab the rim of her shirt and she lifts her arms, only breaking our kiss for second while I pulled her over her head. I stop and back up for a second to take off my shirt, I threw it next to hers on the floor. We work on each others belt buckles and zippers with our hands as we continue to passionately kiss. We are finally free from the pants and underwear. I pick her up in my arms and she wraps her legs around my waist. I unhook her bra as I back her up on to the bed. I straddler her, I throw her bra to the floor and start to kiss her neck. I leave a trail kisses down her body.

"Boy, you better stop playing around" She said moaning sexually. I tossed the pillows on the bed to the floor with one hand as I kissed her. I lined myself up and entered her.

Emory moaned loudly and whimper "Damn I missed this!"

I looked at her and she had the biggest relaxing smile on her face. This girl is so beautiful, every time I look at her I fall deeper in love. Her expression changed to a forced smile and she looked upset. I pull out of her and I move up next to her I pulling the blanket over us.

"What's wrong, Baby girl?" I ask her putting my arm around her.

"We aren't meant to be together, we should have never broke up, I mean we spent so much time with the wrong people. It kills me to think that I hurt you." She said.

"Baby girl, look at me" I softly touched her cheek lifting her head. "We used that time to grow as people and mature. We needed that time, you needed that time. Everything is alright now though. We are engaged, we just bought a house. Our lives are coming together. Trust me when I say I love you and I only want you to be happy."

I kissed her head and pulled her closer to me. She flipped over so that she was straddling me. She gave me a devilish look and crawled out of bed. Her perfect naked body strutted out to the balcony. I followed her out, she was crawling into the hot tub. I climbed in after her. I sat down in one of the seats. She moved over to me and straddled my life.

"This is for cutting you off early and making you quit." She whispered.

I looked into her amber colored eyes. She leaned in for a kiss. Then she moved down my body that was above water. We aligned ourselves and I entered her once again. I went slowly at first, Emory gave me a look as if to say seriously. I sped up getting a little rough.

Luckily we didn't have any close neighbor. We were yelling each others names something fierce. We were now on the patio furniture. We were wrapped in each others arms.

We showered together. Emory was about to put her close she just took off on when I stopped her. "Go look in the closet"

She looked in the closet and gasped. "You didn't have to buy me new clothes."

" I bought half that the rest are yours." She smiled and grabbed a t shirt out of the dresser and a pair of sweat pants. We got dressed and laid in bed.

"I can't wait to be Mrs. Emory Rose Gilbert" She exclaimed.