I'll Save You!

"A shinobi fighting with his bare hands is no match for a mighty ninja tool forged by the Village of Artisans!" Yells the man who had called himself Hōki. He then slashes his blade at Gaara causing a whirlwind to go after Gaara. Gaara quickly goes underground to prevent the hit. After the whirlwind subsided, Gaara popped right out. 

"What the fudge!" You whisper yell. "That guy has so much armor that it should be forbidden!" 

"(y/n) get serious." Mumbles Shikamaru. 

"Oh I'll get serious." You mumble. You then see Gaara get hit by one of Hōki's tail blades. "Gaara!" You were then shushed by Shikamaru. 

"Well well, looks like you're out of chakra, I'm told that you have a monster inside of you. Isn't that so?" Says Hōki. Gaara just glares at him. "Well, it's time you release that Shukaku of yours." 

You then see Naruto arrive and tell Shikamaru. 

"You know, fuck this." You say running towards Hōki. "Hey! Fuck off!" 

"Why do I even get up in the morning?" Mumbles Shikamaru. You got in front of Gaara who was backed up into a wall. 

"(y/n)! Why are you here?" Questions Gaara with anger. 

"I'm here to save you, so is Naruto." You mumble. Then a blade comes for you and Gaara. "Take this noodle brain!" You sway your arms furiously and block the attack with water. 

"Who is this?" Questions Hōki. "Never mind, more people to sacrifice." 

"Who am I? WHO AM I? I am Gaara's best friend (y/n) (l/n)! Remember that name so you can tell everyone how you got to hell!" You yell. 

"Well take this!" Yells Hōki as a blade of his goes after you. 

"Welp, I guess I should try this new thing I've been practicing." You concentrate, closing your eyes, ignoring yells of fear and worry. Your eyes pop open. "Takigakure Style: Watercutting Sword!" A Water Sword appears and blocks the attack. "Woah, reading does pay off." You then start pushing back Hōki as you fend him off with your sword. 

"Looks like you haven't mastered this yet girl." Remarks Hōki. 

"The name's (y/n) (l/n)!" You yell. In your mind, He's right. You could see your water sword starting to "melt." Soon you were with Gaara again. 

"It's the end of the line girl." Smirks Hōki as he prepares a huge strike with all his blades. 

"THE NAME'S (Y/N) (L-" You were cut off. 

"(y/n)!" Yells Gaara. You look down to see that your water sword had fallen to the last blade that was thrown at you. It had gone through your stomach (A/N: Meh, we all knew this was going to happen.) 

"G-Gaara...." You try to reach for him but Hōki pulls you to him. 

"Hah, girl, looks like your life ends here, you arrogant child." Smirks Hōki. 

"The name's..... (y/n) (l/n)!" You yell as you kick him in the face. 

"Bitch!" Yells Hōki as he throws you into a cliff away from Gaara, leaving you limp. 

"(y/n)!" Yells Gaara. You try to keep your eyes open, you stretch your right arm out towards Gaara. You put your hand down, watching everything. 

"Let the Shukaku loose Gaara." Smiles Hōki. 

"Leave him alone!" Yells Naruto as he jumps in. 

"Who may you be?" Asks Hōki. 

"I'll tell you who I am! I'm who you'll be fighting with!" Yells Naruto.