Practice Exams

Since yesterday, you've been avoiding Gaara and his team. Yuki and Shuji have been looking out for you and such. Then the 5 days were over. You were glad to see Naruto and his team make it. (A/N: BTW I forgot to tell you what you were wearing. So you can wear whatever you want, but it's hidden by a plain cream Kimono. Sorry if you don't like Kimonos but hey, fancy? XD) Apparently everyone had to do a practice fight of some sort in order to move on you guessed.

"(y/n)! Are you excited?" Asks Yuki smiling.

"Yeah (y/n), are you?" Asks Shuji smiling also. You nod smiling.

*Time Skip*

You watched as battles went through. Then Gaara was up against Rock Lee. (A/N: I'm not going to go through the whole fight so just watch the fight up top.)

(When Rock Lee took off his pounds.)

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE ROCK LEE!!!" You yell as Rock Lee give you a wink and thumbs up.

(When Gaara got up smiling with sand falling off his face.)

"Wha-what the heck......" You say looking at Gaara.

(When Gaara uses Sand Coffin on Rock Lee's left leg and arm.)

"Gaara, what happened to you after all these years?" You ask yourself.

(When Rock Lee is unconsious but still fighting.)

"Rock Lee... I give you my respects." You say to yourself as you watch Rock Lee try and fight.

(When Rock Lee is being taken out on a stretcher.)

"Dang." You thought to yourself. You look up to the board to see Shuji vs. Dai. Dai was on your worst rival's team, Toraburu.

"Shuji good luck." You say patting Shuji on the back. Then you watch Shuji along with a female walk down to the arena.

*Time Skip*

"Come on Shuji!" You yell as you watch Shuji being thrown around. Then Dai did a hand jutsu sign and suddenly vines were squeezing Shuji to death. You stare with fear.

"Shuji!" Yells Yuki. Dai lets go of Shuji. He lays on the ground struggling to get up.

"I will not give up, for I must when to fulfill my father's dream." Mumbles Shuji. Then Shuji ran towards Dai and punches her.

"Your father shouldn't have depended on a weakling like you." Says Dai as she takes a vine and shoves threw Shuji's stomach.

"SHUJI!!!" You yell jumping over the railing being followed by Yuki.

"Match over! Winner is Dai." Says the referee. You run over to Shuji. You have tears strolling down your face.

"Shuji!" You say sniffling.

"It's okay, I'm not going to die." Says Shuji smiling like he always does. Soon the medics take him away.

"(y/n), he'll be fine." Says Yuki as you glare at Dai.

"I hope I can slap that smirk off your face!" You yell.

"I would do the same to your face but I wouldn't want to make it look worst." Smirks Dai. You walk up to her and slap her.

"(y/n)!" Yells Michio, your sensei. You back off and walk away angry. You look up at the screen when you finally walk up back to the place you were at before, realizing Gaara and his team were there. On the screen, you saw Yuki vs. Ronin. Yuki was going up against a male, he was silent most of the time. He always carried a sword on the back of his back. Yuki also had a sword that was given to him by his deceased mother. Then the battle begins.

*Time Skip*

The battle had raged on, Swordsman vs. Samurai. They lashed at each other's faces, arms, legs, stomachs.

"Lets go Yuki lets go!" You yell jumping up and down not noticing the stares. Then you slip and almost fall off the railing, something prevented you from falling. You look to see sand. Gaara has used his sand to save you. "Th-Thank you Gaara." You look away avoiding eye contact.

"(y/n), what am I to you?" Asks Gaara. You look at Gaara and don't hesitate.

"My best friend." You say smiling. Gaara looked like he was stunned. Then there was silence as you both went back to watching the fight. The battle between Swordman and Samurai was a draw. You didn't bother looking at the board, you knew who you were up against, Toraburu.

"Hey (y/n)! Are you ready to get beaten?" Smirks Toraburu as you both walk down to the arena. Then the battle begins. "Y'know (y/n), I'll be happy to take that kiss now."

"I don't kiss losers like you." You say with a stoic face.

"Well good thing I'm going to be a winner!" Yells Toraburu as he uses fire jutsu. You ran away from the fire.

"Water Clone Jutsu." You say as three water clones appear.

"The more the merrier." Smirks Toraburu as he throws a kunai at all of your clones.

"Idiot." You say as your water clones engulf the kunai and throw them back at Toraburu. He dodges two but one strikes him in the leg, then Toraburu flinches. This was your chance. You ran towards him, one of your water clones throws you up in the air. Your watery aura awakens.

"What the." Says Toraburu.

"This is for all the shames you put upon me!" You yell as you come down hard. Your dominant fist strikes Toraburu in the face, into the ground leaving dust, when the dust clouds disperse, everyone saw you standing on the unconscious Toraburu.

"Match over! The winner is (y/n)!" Yells the referee.

"YEAH (Y/N)!!! YOU SHOWED HIM!!!" Yells Naruto. You smile at Naruto as you walk up to him.

"Yep, yep I did." You say high fiving Naruto. Then you clench your stomach. People start to stare. You cough up blood.

"(y/n)!" Yells Naruto.

"I'm fine, my body isn't used to my mystical powers yet." You say walking away with people staring.