Traveling Tiiiime!

"Aw (y/n), you're leaving the  Hidden Leaf Village?" Asks Naruto as you two sat on swings. 

"Yes." You pull out the rock Gaara left you. "You see, I'm going to go where Gaara lives, which use to be my old home. I need to give Gaara this back. Plus, I would love to see The Village Hidden in The Sand again." 

"Oh, okie dokie!" Naruto got off the swings and faced you. "Promise me that when you visit. We'll still be friends!"

"No." You pause for a moment. "Best friends." You smile and hug Naruto. 

"Yeah! Now let's go get some ramen!" Yells Naruto. 

"Yes, probably the last one I'll ever have from the one and only Ramen Ichiraku." You say as you and Naruto run to the ramen shop. 

~Time Skip~

"WHAT!?" Yells Sakura and Ino. You slurp up the rest of your ramen. 

"Yep, I'm going to live in the Hidden Sand Village starting tomorrow!" You yell put your fist to your chest smiling. 

"But (y/n), it take 3 days to get there, stupid." Says Shikamaru. 

"Pfft! When you're (y/n) (l/n) it only takes one!" You yell confidently. 

"Tch." Mumbles Shikamaru. 

"But (y/n)! We haven't had a sleepover yet!" Yells Ino. 

"Yeah!" Agrees Sakura. 

"To be honest......I wouldn't have came." You mumble scratching the back of your neck with an awkward smile. 

"But (y/n)! We would dress-" You cut off Sakura. 

"I rather have a sleepover with Shikamaru, and that says a lot." You say. 

"HEY!" Yells Shikamaru.

"Meh, you know you feel special." You say winking. 

"Whatever, you girls are such a drag." Mumbles Shikamaru. You then punch Shikamaru into the ground. "WHAT THE!"

"Oh, so if I'm a girl, I'm a damn drag?" You mumble as you crack your knuckles. 

"Yes." Replies Shikamaru. 

"Tsk tsk Shikamaru, you bit off more than you could chew." You say as you jump in the air and try to punch Shikamaru further into the ground. Though, he moved quickly enough to roll and dodge. You hit the ground so hard that dust flew everywhere. Of course Shikamaru took this as and advantage and trapped you in his Shadow Possession Justsu. When the dust cleared, you saw Shikamaru smirking. 

"Did I bite off more than I could chew?" Smirks Shikamaru. 

"Yes, yes you did." You say as you begin to walk slowly to Shikamaru. "If I put my mind to it, then I can hit you even in this jutsu."

"No way!" Mumbles Ino. 

"We heard a loud crash what's happening!" Yells Choji as he and Kiba appear to see you and Shikamaru battling. 

"We're just having a friendly battle." You say as you punch Shikamaru 10 feet away from you. 

"What! How!?" Yells Choji. "No one has done that before!" You then tackle Shikamaru down and put him in a head lock. 

"AM I A DRAG!?" You yell at Shikamaru as he struggles to breathe. 

"N-No *wheezes* H-Help me......." Says Shikamaru as you free him and he falls backwards. 

"Good." You say smiling. "Welp, it looks as if it's getting late, I gotta go pack up and hit the hay." You began to walk home. 

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN PACK UP!" Yells Kiba running after you. 

"Ask Shikamaru about it." You say as you disappear into droplets leaving a puddle for Kiba to slip on. 

~The next morning~

"Are you sure about this (y/n)?" Asks Chūseina. 

"Chūseina! You know my answer! I want to go and see Gaara again!" You yell at her walking down the street of Konoha getting weird stares from strangers. 

"(Y/N)!" Yells a familiar voice. As you soon walk upon closer to the gate of Konoha, you see all your friends. The one yelling for your name was Konohamaru. 

"Hey guys!" You yell smiling while waving your hand. 

"(y/n)!" Yells Udon, Moegi, and Konohamaru as they tackle you with a hug while each of them cry. 

"We're gonna miss you!" Yells Moegi. 

"Yeah!" Yells Udon. 

"Don't leave!" Yells Konohamaru. 

"I can't if you guys stay on top of me sheesh." You say as all three of them get of you. You stand up and lay your bag down, then you hug all three of them. You then hug Naruto. "Man I'm gonna miss you buddy."

"Yeah, same here." Says Naruto smiling.

"Hm, only if Sasuke was here, then I could roast him." You say giggling. You then hug Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Ino, Choji, and everyone else but Shikamaru for a good hilarious reason. You then go up to Shikamaru. 

"What? You want a hug?" Mumbles Shikamaru with a yawn.

"Nope, see ya everyone." You say as you walk away from the crowd of friends. Then you stopped in your tracks, not because you wanted to, but because someone was controlling you. "Oh, so you want a hug Shikamaru?" He then lets you out of his jutsu. You turn around and face Shikamaru who was 10 feet away. You run as fast as you could and tackle him to the ground with a hug. 

"HEY!" Yells Shikamaru.

"I'M GONNA MISS YOU TOO SHIKAMARU!!!" You yell squeezing tighter as you hug him. 

"(y/n) s-stop....I'm r-running out of......air......" Mumbles Shikamaru hazily. You let go of him before he could pass out and stand up. You help Shikamaru up and face everyone. 

"Welp, see ya guys!" You say smiling. Everyone says bye. "Oh and Konohamaru, I have a present for you since you will never get another opportunity."

"Ugh, what." Mumbles Konohamaru walks up to you. 

"Mua!" You give Konohamaru a kiss on the cheek.

"WHA-WHA!" Konohamaru then passes out with a red face while having a bloody nose. 

"UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN GUYS!" You yell as you begin running into the forest smiling but also tearing up just a little. You heard everyone yelling goodbye and see ya. "My dear friends, there is no goodbye or badbye, for we will meet again."