Sasuke!?

"(Y/n)!!! Get your butt out here!" Yells a familiar voice. It was Naruto waking you up early in the morning, like real early.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" You yell angrily.

"It's important!" Yells Naruto.

"What a drag." You hear Shikamaru mumble.

"GRRR WHAT THE H*LL DO YOU WANT!?" You yell opening the door.

"Jeez calm down, we need your help to get Sasuke back." Says Naruto.

"What do you mean get him back?" You ask. Naruto and Shikamaru were looking at you with red faces. "What's wrong?"

"Uh.... we'll explain after you uh..... Change...." Mumbles Shikamaru as he looks away realizing what he saw. That's when you realize you were wearing pajama shorts with a little shirt that looked like a bra. (It would kinda look like a sports bra.) You slam the door on them embarrassed.

~5 mins. Later~

You open back the door and lock your flat's door behind you.

"I'm ready to go morons." You mumble. "Sorry that I was a little slow, I was grabbing some stuff." You pat your satchel.

"Yeah whatever." Says Shikamaru as he, you, and Naruto walk over to Choji's house. He then explains what had happened last night and what Sasuke did.

"Sasuke did what!?" You ask with concernment.

"He left us for Orochimaru." Mumbles Naruto.

"That *ss!" You say angrily while clenching your fists.

"Calm down, we're going to get him back, you can beat him up once he's back." Says Shikamaru as we finally make it to Choji's.

"Choji!!! Come out!!!" Yells Naruto.

~2 mins later~

"He won't come out, Shikamaru, are you sure that we even need Choji?" Asks Naruto. You slap Naruto.

"What the crap Naruto! Choji's really strong. .....maybe stronger than you moron....." You say while mumbling at the last part. Naruto didn't hear the last part but Shikamaru did. Shikamaru just chuckles a little and pulls out a bag of chips.

"Shikamaru, now's not the time to eat some chips." Says Naruto sternly.

"You'll see what I'm doing." Says Shikamaru.

"Huh?" Mumbles the confused Naruto.

"I see what you're doing." You say as you take a candy bar out of your satchel and open it. You began breaking off pieces and eat the pieces. Then Shikamaru and you were at yiur last bites.

"Oh look, it's the last bites of this yummy candy bar." You say loudly.

"This last chip will do nicely." Says Shikamaru. Then Choji comes bursting out while stealing the last of your candy bar and Shikamaru's last chip. Then Choji eats then both.

"The last bites is always the best bite." Says Choji feeling victorious.

"Yeah yeah, now go and get ready for a mission we have." You say to Choji. Choji does what he's told and reports back outside as you guys began to walk again. You caught him up with the details and soon Neji and Kiba decide to come along as well.

*Time Skip*

"I'm sorry Sakura, but Lady Tsunade told me that you can not come with us." Says Shikamaru towards Sakura. 

"I know, I just wanted to wish you guys luck and Naruto, please...bring Sasuke back." Says Sakura with tears forming in her eyes.

"Sakura, don't worry, I promise I'll bring Sasuke back." Says Naruto smiling.