Wow.

(Just a short chapter that's worth a million. ;) XD XD XD)

A week has passed and Gaara and his siblings must go back to The Sand Village.

"Lady (y/n), you do know what day it is right?" Asks Chūseina as you much on cereal.

"Hmmm? What?" You ask unaware if what Chūseina was talking about.

"Gaara and his siblings are leaving this morning, they may be already gone by now." Says Chūseina dully. It took you a moment to realize what Chūseina had said.

"WHAT!? GAARA'S LEAVING NOW!?" You yell while accidentally blowing some chunks onto Chūseina. Without saying sorry you burst out your flat running down the streets of Konoha.

"She forgot to change out of her pajamas." Mumbles Chūseina as she wipes some cereal and milk off her face.

Gaara's P.O.V.

I hope Shikamaru keeps talking some more. I really want (y/n) to see us off. Hmmm, does Temari like Shikamaru? She's always on his back about random stuff. Wait did Shikamaru just say 'Girls, why do they always have to have the last words.'? Does this mean he talking is over!?

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

D*mn! D*mn! D*mn! Why didn't Chūseina tell me this sooner! I'm still in my pajamas! But more importantly.

"GAARA!!!" I yell as the red head and his siblings turn around. (Along with the Academy Students and Shikamaru.) I ran to Gaara without letting go of speed and tackle Gaara with a hug goodbye.

"Woah, looks like someone's strong enough to take you down Gaara." Smirks Kankuro. I get off of Gaara and help him up.

"Sorry Gaara!" I say waving my hands around worriedly.

No One's P.O.V.

"I-It's okay (y/n)." Stutters Gaara as he blushes a little, but not enough for everyone to see, well except Kankuro.

"And Kankuro, if you want, I can tak you down too." You say sweetly while giving him a wink.

"Be my guess!" Says Kankuro grinning as if he scored a date. You then punch him into the ground.

"There, now that's how you take down dudes, Kay girls!" You say smiling at the Academy Students.

"(Y/n)! What did Iruka Sensei say about teaching the Academy Students junk like that?" Asks Shikamaru sternly.

"Uh is he here? Are we even in the Academy building? Do the students even have school today? Besides, they're getting out in how many months, two?" You say looking at Shikamaru making sure you be the biggest drag ever to him.

"One, no. Two, no. Three, no. And four, THEY'RE GETTING OUT IN FOUR YEARS!!!" Says Shikamaru calmly until he answers the fourth question.

"Uh what did you say Shikamaru? I COULDN'T HEAR YOU!" You yell sarcastically.

"Grrr, what a drag." Mumbles Shikamaru.

"Come on Shikamaru, you know you love your job." You say smiling while poking Shikamaru in the stomach repeatedly.

"Hey, stop that!" Says Shikamaru as he moves away.

"I didn't hear denial!" You yell victoriously while fist pumping the air.

"Whatever, I'm tired, let go guys, we have naps to take." Says Shikamaru as he's being followed by Academy Students.

"Aw, you know, Shikamaru and I are such close friends." You say.

"I see that." Mumbles Temari.

"Oh and where's Kankuro?" You ask looking for him around.

"He ran after you punched him. It was weird, he was running faster than he usually does. He usually runs this Fast when he's scared, like really scared." Says Temari.

"Mmhmm, welp, I guess I'll see you guys until next time we see each other!" You say waving enthusiastically.

"Yep, see ya." Says Temari as she starts to walk away.

"See ya." Says Gaara, he was about to walk away until you grab his arm.

"Uh Gaara...I-I made something for you!" You say handing him a homemade glass. It had Gaara's faces on it, then love (in Japanese), then your face, then love (in Japanese) again. "Sorry if it's stupid, if you don't want it then I'll just throw it away and save you the trouble."

"No, I like it, thank you." Says Gaara.

"You don't have to-" before you could finish your sentence Gaara kisses you on the lips gently, but quickly and leaves probably as fast as Kankuro did. You felt your face getting hotter by the second. "Wow."