Finally, The Real Fight!

"Finally, the real fight!" You yell getting dressed. You put on what you normally wear, then you put on your Kimono. You then go out of your room to see Yuki, Naruto, and Sakura at the food bar. 

"I will have five bowls of pork ramen please!" Yells Naruto enthusiastically. 

"Hey guys!" You yell waving as you approach them. 

"Hey (y/n)!" Greets everyone. 

"What are you getting?" Asks Naruto while slurping down some ramen. 

"Eh, I'm not hungry, I just came to see if Yuki wants to come with me to see Shuji." You say looking at Yuki. 

"Sure." Say Yuki getting up. 

"Sure? That sounds like you rather not come but you'll still come." You say as you and Yuki walk through the hallway. 

"Okay. Yes, I will come with you." Smirks Yuki. 

"Oh shush." You say as you both approach Shuji's room.

"Here we go." Says Yuki. You open the door. 

"GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD!!!" You yell. 

"Eh! What the fudge (y/n) and Yuki!" Laughs Shuji as you and Yuki hug Shuji. 

 "What brings you losers here?" Asks Shuji. 

"For your information I actually won." You say flicking Shuji on the forehead. 

"It was a draw for me." Says Yuki. 

"I'm sorry....." Says Shuji looking away sad. 

"For what?" You ask. 

"For losing." Says Shuji. 

"Pfft, don't worry, there are plenty of more times to become a chunin." You say smiling. 

"Yeah, (y/n)'s right, you and I can be the losers we are together." Laughs Yuki. Shuji chuckles. 

"(y/n) who are you going up against?" Asks Shuji. Your face goes stoic. 

"The butt that put you in this hospital bed." You say angry-like. "Don't worry I'll make sure to wipe her whole face off!" You yell. 

"Well be careful." Says Shuji. You nod.

*Time Skip*

"COME ON NARUTO!!! KICK HIS BEHIND, DO IT FOR HINATA!!!" You yell. 

"Would you shush?" Asks Shikamaru. 

"Would you be more enthusiastic?" You smirk at Shikamaru. 

"What a drag." Mumbles Shikamaru. 

"Look." Mumbles Shino. You look to see Naruto on the ground. 

"Get up Naruto!" You yell. When you thought all was lost, Naruto came shooting out of the ground and punches Neji. "WOO-HOO!!!"

"You're not good at being quiet." Mumbles Shikamaru. You stick your tongue at Shikamaru. 

"It is my match now." Says Shino. 

"I...uh...forfeit!" Says Kankuro. 

"Hey Shikamaru, you don't get a break, you get to have your fight now." You smirk. 

"Ah man." Says Shikamaru. 

"Here let me give you a lift!" You yell pushing Shikamaru off the railing. 

"What the heck!" Yells Shikamaru. 

"Don't worry!" You yell as you use your ninjutsu to create as watery cushion.