Gaara

"Sis......SIS!" Yells Rokuro as he cries. You were strucked by the man's rod. You cough blood.

"Heh, this reminds me of Dai. You and Dai have one similar feature though." You mumble grinning. 

"What's that?" Smirks the man thinking he has won.

"You're...........both.........stupid........." You mumble as you grab a hold of the man's rod and send a wave of water towards him from your hands. You covered the man in water causing him to blackout. You free him. You stand there looking at everyone, you turn to look at your brother and smile. "Don't........worry.........I........can't........die........." You pass out and fall to the ground. 

"(Y/N)!!!" Yells your brother. 

~Time Skip~

Beep Beep Beep Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

"(y/n)!!! Don't die! Help!" You hear your brother yell. You then spring up from your hospital bed and scare the poor child. "AAAAAAAAAAAAH" 

"HAHAHAHAHA!" You laugh.

"Wha-What!? But how!?" Yells Rokuro.

"Meh, I know how to play dead." You smile. 

"You jerk." Mumbles Rokuro.

"That's what sisters are for." You reply. You then hear mumbles out your window. You tell Rokuro to open your window so you can listen. 

"Hm. I hope Gaara succeeds but dies afterwards." Mumbles a guy.

"Yeah we don't need him or the other guy to kill us." Mumbles another guy. 

"HEY! WHERE THE BUTTS IS GAARA!?" You yell.

"In the nearby forest!" Yells back one of the men. 

"THANKS! OH AND SHUT UP DING DONGS, GAARA'S GOING TO BE KAZEKAGE AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT DUMBOS!!!" You yell shutting the window, even though you could still hear yells from the men. You walk out the hospital with your brother. 

"(y/n), what are you doing?" Asks Rokuro. 

"I'm bringing you home." You say.

~Time Skip~

You were rustling around a bag of items that were your dad's until you found a bottle of purple liquid and something to inject it with. 

"Alright Rokuro, can you see someone besides me in this room?" You say looking at Chūseina. 

"Uh no.....why do you have those things in your hand." Mumbles Rokuro with a gulp.

"Hold on." You look through the bag again and find a book. You start flipping through it, it was a journal of your father's. You flipped to a page about the (l/n) Clan and their abilities.

~In the book~

The (l/n) Clan has the ability to see spirits, usually they get their own spirit at one point to help them in their battles. Usually, females born into this clan are able to see these spirits right away. The males on the other hand take longer time to realize they're there or never do posses this ability. Though there is a special liquid that's purple that can speed this process up quickly. The materials are hard to find but with these materials, you can make this purple liquid easily. (You stopped reading after this part)

"Alright bro, I'll need you to pull sit on this dusty chair." You say smiling. 

"Okay." Says your brother as he does what you say. You pour some of the liquid in this injection thing. 

"Close your eyes dear." You say smiling. 

"Okay." Replies your brother as he closes his eyes. 

"Sorry bro!" You say as you give him the shot and inject the purple stuff. 

"OW WHAT THE!!!" Your brother yells as he opens his eyes. You take the injection tool out of him, clean the area, and give him a band aid. 

"Alright, you and Chūseina get to clean this place while I go help Gaara. Chūseina explain everything to him." You say as you grab your ninja tools and run out the house leaving your brother confused. 

"Hello dear!" Smiles Chūseina. 

"AH! WHO ARE-" Your brother was cut off.

"I'm Chūseina, your sister's guardian! Let me explain." Says Chūseina as she gives your brother a duster, begins cleaning, and explains a lot of stuff. 

. . . 

You saw, from a distance, a sand pillar with Gaara on top be chased after another man. 

"I'm coming for you Gaara!" You yell. 

Before you could reach Gaara, water was soon dashing after him. The water had knocked down Gaara, leaving him heavy. When you had gotten closer, you saw that the man after Gaara was defeated and Sakura is healing Gaara and Rock Lee while Naruto watched. Before you could enclose on the group, Gaara left quickly.

"Gaara!" You yell, but he was off.

"(Y/n)!?" Yells Naruto cheerfully with surprise.

"What's up?" You smile. "I arrive in town about an hour ago and I found my long lost little brother out of the six brothers, I think, I had. Now, let's go get Gaara!"

"I gotta do one more thing." Notifies Naruto. "I'll be back quickly." Naruto then quickly jumps from branch to branch.

"Alright, lets go!" You yell running. 

"Yes!" Yells the group. Soon, the others caught up with you, Sakura, and Rock Lee to find Gaara fighting some guy with loads of armor. Before you could yell some profanity at the loaded armor guy, Shikamaru stopped you in your tracks and mouthed the words 'sh'. You gave him a glare while everyone decided to hide behind a cliff, watching.