"Did you need anything?" Tristan asked.

"I'm planning on leaving tomorrow to go back home" I said avoiding Harry's eyes but I could practically feel his stare burning into me.

"So soon?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah, I realized I have this project due and I need a good grade on it" I lied.

"Okay" Tristan sighed.

I nodded before telling them I was going to get some sleep. I walked out the door and was walking to my door when someone grabbed me and spun me around. I was met by the familiar green eyes.

"You're leaving?" Harry frowned. I nodded my voice not being able to trust my voice.

"You don't want to stay for my match?" He asked his frown deepening. I slowly shook my head and he pulled me closer and rested his forehead onto mine.

"What if I want you there" He whispered, his lips brushing mine. My breath hitched in my throat as I tried to back up but Harry's grip tightened.

"Harry, I can't" I slowly spoke. He let go of my wrist and backed up, a hurt look on his face.

"Sorry" I quietly whispered, turning around and rushing back into my room.

*****

"Are you sure you want to go back?" Tristan eyed me looking for any signs off uneasiness

We were at the airport and Tristan wouldn't stop pestering me with questions. The only other person who came to the airport was Harry and he quietly stood there looking down on his phone.

"For the millionth time, yes" I snapped annoyed. He smiled and shakes his head a little.

"Do you have keys?" Tristan asked another question.

"YES" I nearly screamed while he laughed at my annoyance. Harry chuckled a little but stopped when he saw me starring.

The intercom called my flight number and I let out a sigh of relief before Tristan could ask another question. I grabbed my bags out of Tristan's hand and walked to the gate. 

"Oh Kylie" Harry's raspy voice spoke. I hesitantly turned around not sure what he was going to do or say.

"Call me when you get there" He smiled. I nodded and smiled to myself knowing he cared about my safety.

Harry's POV:

We watched as Kylie walked down the corridor. I let out a sigh knowing the next week and a half was going to painful. I still acted as if Kylie was my girlfriend but without all the cuddling and kissing. It was hard to act as if she was still mine when she barely spoke 2 words to me.

Tristan's hand on my shoulder snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I know you still care for her" Tristan said.

"Yeah, but its hard to show her I want her back when all she does is ignore me" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Give it some time. Maybe she'll realize she wasn't the problem" Tristan advised and I nodded my head.

As soon as we got back to the hotel, James ordered  to go to he gym and start training now that my "distraction" was gone. Me and him still weren't on the best terms but I had to do what he said. He was my manager after all.

Kylie's POV:

"YOU WHAT?!" Eleni shouted as we drove down the highway.

"We broke up" I mumbled.

Eleni offered to pick me up from the airport and she kept asking why I came home from the trip earlier. So I told her what happened and she flipped shit.

"But- like- you two-" She stammered, trying to for a sentence. I sighed and rested my head onto the cool window.

"I just thought it was the best thing to do" I fiddled with my thumbs trying not to cry.

"Well you know what? You can go tell James to suck my dick" Eleni yelled.

I burst out laughing and soon Eleni joined. Eleni was the type of friend who always knew how to cheer me up. She knew exactly what to say and always knew how to cheer me up. She was the one best friend everyone needed and I loved her for that. She was like my sister and I couldn't ask for anyone better than her.

"Everything will be okay" She reassured me. It was that moment where I knew everything was going to be better. I would end up forgetting this relationship and everything would be okay.

Vote, Comment, and Sharee :)