La Revanche des Trois (Revenge of Three) - Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

Stefanie was confused, frustrated and definitely very horny, but she didn't know how else to explain that he needed to get naked and take her in her bedroom right now. Taking a deep breath, she tried to convince herself she was still horny and she shouldn't be rushing into something like sex with a man like Axel Black.

Nodding reluctantly she said, "You're right and yes, dinner would be nice."

He leaned and kissed her cheek. "And I promise to be a gentleman."

She really didn't want him to be but kept that opinion to herself as she watched him walk out of the front room and listened to her door closed. Flopping down on the couch groaning in frustration.

Damn! Damn! Damn!

Grabbing the sofa pillow, she screamed her sexual frustration as loud as possible. Her phone rang through the second scream.

Reluctantly, she answered really not wanting to speak to anyone else tonight.

“It’s Treasure,” the voice on the other end.

“Hi,” she said forcing herself to sound enthuse.

“I know you said you don’t want to, but the client just called me again.” Before Stefanie could even think of protesting, Treasure said quickly. “I know you didn’t want to, but I started thinking about how frustrated you are.”

Defensively, Stefanie said, “How did you know I was frustrated?”

"You told me," Treasure said obviously. "I was just there when you told me about the hallway?"

Calming down, Stefanie gripped the pillow harder. How the hell had she allowed Axel to leave?! Damn! She felt her whole body was in knots!

"Yeah," Stefanie said calming down with a deep breath.

"That clearly shows you need to get the edge off. And I know you said you didn't want to and I perfectly understand your circumstances regarding why you didn't want to see the client anymore Stefanie, but he just called me and asked if I would try again just one more time and this time let you know that he was begging for just one more time."

Stefanie rolled her eyes wanting to smile because it felt so good to know a man wanted her very much - even if she didn't know him that well.

"Are you there?" Treasure asked when there was too much quietness on the phone.

"I'm here," Stefanie said almost in a whisper, very confused about what she should do. On one hand she really wanted to accept, but on the other, she really wanted more from a man. These past few days, she wanted a change in her life and she knew not accepting less from anyone anymore would be the change she needed. Plus, in some small way, she felt this client was being deceitful by not showing his real identity and although she was sexually attracted to him, she still didn’t want any more deceit in her life.

Treasure noted. “I’ve never heard a man so desperate to have a woman before. You should really consider letting the client take the edge off before considering other possibilities.”

Stefanie was enthralled her mystery man wanted her that much and she was still very much sexually frustrated. In truth, she held no real commitment to Axel Black - yet and she was very positive the client would not leave her in her state of current frustration.

Yet Treasure had tried to sneak her request of staying away from Axel Black in her request.

“I’ll consider it if you answer on question, Treasure,” Stefanie said.

“Anything,” Treasure said enthusiastically.

“Why do you want me to stay away from Axel Black for a while? And it can’t just be about him designing the software for your company.”