La Revanche des Trois (The Revenge of Three) Chapter 13.2

author's note:

Reader’s Questions Answered:

1) What’s Treasure’s deal?

She initially appears in Tanner’s Devil and in Emperor’s Heart (neither one is available online.) ** SPOILER ALERT ** She had a twin sister who was killed. Long story and all (hence Emperor’s Heart) but she’s one of the quiet ones.

I should note that currently there’s a division going on in the Heart clan. If you don’t know, it’s not good. The Chicago and the Detroit Hearts are at war and it’s getting ugly – meaning I have to hurry up and write it down. Treasure is somewhat in the middle because between her and Onyx they are the mediators. (But Onyx is currently being sent undercover – another long story) and Treasure’s going to have to step up her game, stop her quiet routine and make sure no one kills themselves. Pretty hard to do though with the Heart men.

Now I’ve just ranted off some pretty valuable piece of information for upcoming stories, but I can’t tell you when the crap hits the fan book is coming , so don’t ask… (I was going to erase all that, but I said fig-it!)

Next Readers Questions:

2) Where can I find out more about Lethal?

Read every book I wrote. He’s just in and out of a lot of books. (If another reader has another answer, please feel free to answer that one)

3) Do You have a fan club Sylvia?

Ha! Yeah! My house! But there is no online club.

4) Will more books be available in paperback? I only buy paperback.

Hope is Love and Tanner’s Devil and His Substitute Wife… My Sister should be coming in 2012. (Hope is Love is due for a December release but I might push that to a 2012.)

Are you putting any more characters in this story from past stories?

Prince Heart is mention and he’s from Cabin Fever and Secrets, Lies & Family Ties. Emperor Heart comes from Emperor’s Addiction. (Not yet released) but he makes small appearances in other books too. Coming up is Dwight Bowman from Sin’s Iniquity.

Available as a paperback & Kindle download

Available in multiple downloads

Now the reason I’m calling this post Talking Tuesday, is because I want t coordially ask you (readers) for your help. I’d like for you to talk me up, review me and share me.

How you can help:

If you read a book, go back to the point of purchase and do a review. Then share it!

If you could share this post with your social network (see buttons below and pick as many as possible)

See a reader, suggest me to them! thanks!

If i 4got any questions, please ask them below. I’m getting back to writing.

Chapter 14

Even Treasure heard his voice and she was across the room from him. She put down her things and came over to where Stefanie stood dumbfounded by her desk.

"Hello?! Stefanie are you there?" Kenneth demanded to know.

"I-I am, but I don't think I understand why you are mad at me, Kenneth. I haven't done anything."

He took a deep breath and calmed down just a little. "Did you put a check in the bank recently?"

It took her a moment to think about it, but then she remembered. "Yes, I did."

"From L-Designs?"

"Yes, Kenneth. That's Lauren's company. She owed me money from the laundry I picked up for her."

"I just got an alert from the bank that the check bounced like rubber."

Stefanie put the phone on speaker and moved to sit on the couch. "The check Lauren gave me bounced?" she asked again to be sure of what he said.

"Immediately and the bank tried to run it twice. There's no mistake. And she knew this when she wrote the check."

"That's fine. I'll just let her know when she delivers the first payment to me tomorrow by messenger. I'll even call her tomorrow morning and let her know to make a money order and not a check." She looked at Treasure who looked very skeptical.

"Do you really think she's going to pay you, Stefanie?" Kenneth asked.

Stefanie knew Treasure was thinking the same thing. "I'm hoping she does."

"Why don't you let me take the steps to ensure you at least get something back or just see if she can instead of taking her word?" Kenneth said.

Treasure nodded for Stefanie to take the offer.

That illness in her gut returned quickly. "What exactly are you going to do, Kenneth?"

"I'm not going to do anything. Dwight Bowman owes me a favor and he's an expert at financial recovery. He'll do what he can."

Treasure nodded enthusiastically.

"Fine, Kenneth. Do what you have to, but if she gives me the first payment like she's supposed to, then we'll sit back and just see how things go."

"I'll get him on it right away," Kenneth said and disconnected the call.

Treasure smiled. "You made the best decision, Stefanie."

"So why do I feel like shit?"

"Because you still feel sympathy towards your so call friends. You're hoping somehow they'll gain a conscious overnight and actually care about you and care about how much they hurt you, but I can tell you now, they won't Stefanie. Stop feeling bad for them and start feeling bad you wasted your life caring about people who could give a damn about you."

Stefanie knew Treasure's words were so right and she put the phone back on the desk and turned to Treasure. "Thank you for letting me pull you ear."

Treasure gathered her things again. "That's what friends are for." She blew her a kiss and let herself out.

Turning off lights except the small lamp in the front room after cleaning up everything, she decided clean herself up and maybe do a little work before heading to bed.

She went to brush her teeth and wash her face all the while thinking about the whole day and how much she had changed from this morning.

Her outlook on her future seemed so positive and she felt a burst of energy. Going back into her front room, she started to head for the computer to do a little extra personal work.

Her doorbell rang and she thought maybe Treasure had left something. Getting to the door, she smiled brightly thinking Treasure would be standing with her short self at the door, but her eyes were looking at a man's groin.

Raising her eyes slowly to visually engulf the solid brawny male figure dressed in jeans, t-shirt and dark blazer of Axel Black. Fine as he wanted to be and making her breath catch in her throat all over again.

Please leave your comments below