La Revanche des Trois (The Revenge of Three) Chapter 3

Author NoteThis is the entire Chapter 3.  I should let you know there’s a slight spoiler alert if you ever read Emperor’s Addiction. Not many will pick it up if you didn’t read that live story and it’s waiting for traditional publisher release, so don’t ask me when you’ll be seeing that one. Ask a big publisher to pick me up so I can publish it. LOL. (that’s so cruel).

Author’s Response to a reader’s online questions:

Stefanie is not strong enough to be Lethal’s girl.

Yes, I hate Lauren too and I hope i get a chance to shoot her somehow or fatally wound her. (same thing)

I promise I’ll be as detailed as possible. LOL (I ain’t even gonna tell you what that question was for, but the person who ask will know what I mean.)

Enjoy reading!

Right before Stefanie had met Treasure at the college alumni affair, it had been the first time Treasure had been out in six months. Her twin sister had died from gun shot wounds.

            Once they began to talk at the alumni affair, Treasure revealed her plan to get people together that had a difficult time getting together. The idea had come from her family who had odd taste in partners, but since she was around a lot of wealthy clients from her cousin's business, she had garnered the respect of finding information or connecting people to where they needed to be.

            It was inevitable for Treasure to go into business for her own because most of her cousin's had their own type of business or worked for Lethal Heart with their own specialty.

            She was her namesake. People trusted Treasure with information they wouldn't trust with anyone else and her knack for networking was superior to none.

            So with Treasure giving Stefanie an opportunity to connect with someone that would please Stefanie, the curiosity to see if Treasure really could do what she promised was just too tempting not to resist.

            What did she have to lose? Another night of feeling nothing?

            And she would still be able to get to the club without Jezica and Lauren ever finding out.

            "St Royals Hotel?" Stefanie asked to be sure.

            "Yes, I can make the arrangements immediately and you'll have to trust me through this whole thing."

            "And you said he had particular tastes? Kinky?"

            "Not the first time. Most likely it will be if you two are really compatible and any other time, I think it may get exploratory, if you know what I mean."

            "Is he safe? I mean sexually?"

            "Yes. All my clients are and I know you are from your annual two months ago."

            "How do you-" She stopped herself. Treasure was a computer informational retrieval specialist for her cousin Lethal as well. Stefanie was very familiar with Treasure's power to manipulate a computer to give her whatever information she desired. That's why they got along so well. "Stay out of my life and my medical files," she warned.

            "You don't think I would ask something like this if I didn't know everything," Treasure said with a playful snort. "I have to know everything in order to please you."

            "I'll be there in half an hour."

            "You won't be disappointed."