Chapter 25 - Hueco Mundo

Saki pov:

I stayed absolutely still, looking into the arrancar's eyes while he kept a painfully tight grip on my wrists. He wasn't bluffing about what he said. Aizen san wanted me to go to Hueco Mundo - what the reason was, I don't know - but he had sent these two arrancars to 'coax' me to go with them.

From what this arrancar said, I was to be escorted to Hueco Mundo, either by will or by force, but kept unharmed. Although, I think having bruised wrists and threatening the lives of people l cared about didn't apply in the conditions.

By now, the taller arrancar had come to stand on my right. He towered over me making me feel extremely uncomfortable and helpless. I knew that there was no way I could escape from these guys and I had to go with them to Hueco Mundo. The only person who could possibly get me out of this situation was Starrk. But he had come to the human world just this afternoon and we had spent the whole evening together before he dropped me off at the orphanage. He probably had no idea that Aizen san would send his arrancar to take me to Hueco Mundo so there was no way he would be here to help me.

I bit the inside of my cheek, my hands now starting to feel numb and painful. I had no choice....I had to comply to these arrancar's demands.

"I-I won't run away....so please. Let go of my wrists. You're going to crush them." I couldn't prevent from sounding desperate.

I'm sure he noticed it and he gave a snicker before letting go of my hands. He looked tentative, narrowing his eyes as I stepped a little away from him. I also put some distance between myself and the tall arrancar, glancing at him warily. He didn't seem malicious like his partner because he had called me 'pretty girl' and appreciated my singing. But that didn't change anything. An arrancar is an arrancar, whether he was friendly or not.

The only exception was Starrk.

"W-why do you want me to go with you to Hueco Mundo?" I asked carefully.

"I don't know." The one in front of me shrugged. "We were just told to bring you."

"But...." I looked past the arrancar at the orphanage, hesitating.

The safety of the children, Yuuya kun and Aunt Chiyo depended on my decision of going with these two arrancar or rebelling against them. I didn't want to go with them for multiple reasons. I didn't want to see Aizen san, I wanted to be with Aunt Chiyo because she wasn't doing too good and I was feeling quite uneasy because of what she had told me before I left. I didn't want to disappear to a place where I didn't know how long I would have to stay.

"But what?" I snapped back to the present when the arrancar in front of me spoke. "Do you want us to force you?"

I tensed but let out a deep breath from my mouth. There was no point even thinking in this situation. I couldn't refuse no matter what. And I doubt these two would listen to reasoning.

"No....I'll go with you." I said, looking at the ground.

"That's the right decision, pretty girl!" The taller one spoke this time and I flinched when he put an arm around my shoulders. "So do we get to hear pretty girl's name?"

"Fujiwara Saki." I said simply, keeping my eyes downcast.

"That's such a beautiful name! It means hope, doesn't it? Ah, and we should introduce ourselves as well! I'm Charlotte and Mr. Angry Pants there is Vega." His friendly way of speaking seemed to ease a bit of my tension.

I knew that they wouldn't hurt me but it didn't mean that they weren't going to take me to Hueco Mundo and to Aizen san. I really didn't want to do this....